《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第2期:邀请梦娜
日期:2015-07-07 22:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I decided not to rush into anything.
我决定冷静一段时间
Wait, so you stayed home to read a book
等下 所以你待在家看书
instead of going to that chick-flick with Aria and Emily?
而没跟艾瑞亚和艾米丽出去玩
Well, I wasn't invited.
她们没请我
Why? - Why?
为什么 -为什么
Because Emily is so pissed at you
因为艾米丽太生你气了
that she's pissed at me for not being pissed at you.
而我不生你气 她连我一起气了
Where is your dad anyway? - He's teaching in Syracuse.
你爸上哪去了 -在锡拉库扎[意大利]教书
I swear, the next time he's out of town,
我发誓 下次他离开家
I am so staying at your place.
我一定要住你家去
Hello there.
你们好啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Using the restroom facilities.
上厕所
I don't have a toilet in my bedroom, Mona.
我房里没厕所 梦娜
What are you doing in my house?
你来我家干什么
I was invited here.
我受邀前来
By Mike.
迈克请我的
Mike invited you?
迈克请你
Here? Why?
来这儿 为什么
This may come as a shock to you, Emily,
你可能会很吃惊 艾米丽
but some people don't tuck 'n roll every time I walk into a room.
但还是有人会热情地邀请我进家门的
Love your wallpaper, by the way.
话说我很喜欢你的墙纸
It's so you.
很有你的风格

重点解释

I decided not to rush into anything.我决定冷静一段时间

rush into冲进,跑进,踏进,一头栽进

The cavaliers rushed into the palace to protect the king.

武士们冲进宫里保护国王。

I don't want you to follow my example and rush into marriage.

我不希望你效法我,也仓促结婚。

Wait, so you stayed home to read a book instead of going to that chick-flick with Aria and Emily?所以你待在家看书而没跟艾瑞亚和艾米丽出去玩

instead of代替;而不是 ...

I made this cake specially, with brown sugar instead of white.

我特别地以红糖代替白糖做了这个蛋糕。

I gave him advice instead of money.

我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

分享到