《美少女的谎言》第3季第9期:我知道谁杀了艾莉森
日期:2012-10-26 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Could have been you behind this glass.
关进来的本来应该是你的
The cops were so close to pinning it on you.
警察都快定你罪了
I'm sorry I had to keep calling you like that.
很抱歉我不停打你电话
I know what you think of me...
我知道你怎么看我
But I swear to you, I didn't do it.
但我向你发誓 我是清白的
All of the evidence they have against me, it's bogus.
他们用来指控我的证据都是伪造的
You said that you would tell me the truth.
你说你会告诉我真相的
So what is it?
真相是什么
There's a lot you don't know, Spencer.
斯宾塞 很多事你并不知道
Some of it you don't want to know.
甚至有些你不愿知道
Do you think there's any chance
你觉得我还可能在这个镇上
I'm gonna get a fair trial in this town?
得到公平的审判吗
Everybody already thinks I'm guilty.
所有人都认为我有罪
I don't know anything about Maya,
玛雅的事我不清楚
but I may know who killed Alison.
但我可能知道是谁杀了艾莉森
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
I need a lawyer, and your mom's one of the best in the state.
我需要个律师 而你妈妈是这州最棒的
No. I'm not going to help you.
不 我不会帮你的
You're not safe, Spencer, and your friends aren't either.
斯宾塞 你并不安全 你朋友也是
You're just trying to scare me.
你只是想吓唬我
It's not over! Do you hear me?
事情还没完呢 你听见了吗
I know who took the body!
我知道是谁挖走了尸体

重点解释

妙语佳句:

The cops were so close to pinning it on you.警察都快定你罪了。

pin on:钉住, 扣住

The robbery was pinned on the wrong defendent.

抢劫罪判错原告了。

But I swear to you, I didn't do it.但我向你发誓,我是清白的。

swear to:断言

Tom made everybody swear to keep secret.

汤姆叫大家立誓保守秘密。

I'll swear to the truth of what he said.

我肯定地讲他说的都是事实。

I'm gonna get a fair trial in this town?得到公平的审判吗

get a fair trial:受到公正的审判

The Supreme Court gave a fair trial to the case.

最高法院对这一案件作出了公正的审判。

He was railroaded to prison without a fair trial.

他没有经过公正的审判而铛入狱。

考考你:

警察都快定你罪了。

他们用来指控我的证据都是伪造的。

上期答案:

Can you just cut to the chase?

We have to talk about this pool thing for tomorrow.

分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • supremeadj. 最高的,至上的,极度的
  • bogusadj. 假的,伪造的
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明