《美少女的谎言》第3季第138期:内斗
日期:2013-04-16 22:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I've been looking for you. Where have you been?
我一直在找你 你去哪里了
I had to talk to Nate.
我得跟内特说些事情
I think I may have led him on,
我觉得我让他产生了误解
but I made it clear that I'm dating Paige.
但我跟他讲清楚了 我和佩奇在一起
Why were you looking for me?
你找我有什么事
Has Paige ever mentioned her history with Ali to you?
佩奇跟你说过有关她以前和艾莉的事情没
Her history?
她以前吗
Yeah, they weren't passing acquaintances, Em.
是的 她们不是陌生人 艾米
They were, like, in a war.
她们以前还吵过架
Who told you this? Cece.
谁告诉你这些的 茜茜
No, look, I know that it sounds weird, okay?
听着 我知道这听起来很怪异
But once she told me Ali's nickname for paige, it clicked.
但当她一提到艾莉为佩奇取的外号 就对上了
Alison had nicknames for half the people in this school.
艾莉森给学校一半的人都起过外号
That doesn't really qualify as having a history.
这并不能说明过去有什么怪异的
Okay, I get it, but according to Cece, this was--
我知道 但是根据茜茜所说的 这是
Why are we suddenly trusting Cece?
你为什么突然这么相信茜茜
Because Ali might have told her things that she couldn't tell us.
因为艾莉可能跟她说过一些没跟我们说过的东西
I gotta get to practice.
我要去训练了
Emily, look, you and Paige
艾米丽 想想 你和佩奇
have been seeing each other on and off for almost a year,
断断续续在一起快一年了
and you don't think it's a little odd
你不觉得奇怪
that she's never mentioned anything about Ali to you?
她为何从未提起和艾莉的事情吗
I think what's odd is watching history repeat itself.
我觉得最奇怪的事是回忆以前的事
Alison loved pitting us against one another,
艾莉森喜欢让我们互相争斗
and now Cece swoops in--
而现在又出来个茜茜
This isn't about Cece, okay?
这不关茜茜的事 好吧
A friend of ours had an ongoing feud
我们的一个朋友
with someone whom we both know has a bit of a dark side.
和一个我们都知道有点黑暗面的人有仇
Excuse me?
再说一遍
I'm not accusing her of anything,
我没说她犯过什么
but let's not forget, Emily, this girl once tried to drown you.
但别忘了 艾米丽 那女孩有次险些害得你被淹死
I don't thinink tt was a love dunk.
我不觉得那是爱意的表现
There were other issues going on in her life back then.
那时她遭遇了些事情
Yeah, like being sneaky.
比如说鬼鬼祟祟的
She also got you kicked off of the swim team.
她还害得你被赶出过游泳队
I'm not calling her a snake--
我不是说她卑鄙
Okay, are you finished? Because I am.
好了 你说完了没 反正我听够了

重点解释

You and Maya really did have a lot in common, didn't you?你和玛雅确实有些相像,不是吗

in common:共同的;共有的

The two sisters have nothing in common.

两姐妹没有什么共同之处。

They have something in common in this connection.

在这点上,他们有些共同之处。

常用短语:

in common with 和 ... 一样(与 ... 有共同之处)

in common parlance照一般说法

in the name of common sense究竟

in common currency一般通用的

Nate, slow down.内特,等会

slow down:减速; 放慢速度

Before turning, you should slow down your car.

转弯前,你得先减速。

I bet she doesn't look as good as you taking those corners.我敢说她骑得肯定没你好看

bet:常可接间接引语意为“打赌说”,全句常具有挑战意味,口语中常说I bet...,省略that而直接接从句,强调深信不疑,一般译为“我敢打赌”。

I bet they are making a pile out of the deal.

我肯定他们这笔生意一定赚大钱。

分享到
重点单词
  • trustingadj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing
  • qualifyvt. 使合格,限定,描述 vi. 合格,取得资格
  • feudn. 长期不和,争执 n. 封地 v. 长期斗争,结世仇