《美少女的谎言》第4季第19期:牛群里捡软柿子
日期:2013-11-17 07:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

She's a mess.
她简直一团糟
She can barely move.
连走路都很困难了
Has this wicked bruise on her shoulder.
肩膀上有一块严重的淤青
She landed on a huge rock.
她摔在一块大石头上了
Why didn't she land on Mona?
她为什么没有压在梦娜身上
Hanna, the car tried to flatten me and Mona.
汉娜 那辆车想轧死我和梦娜
Emily hadn't jumped in we would have been road kill.
要不是艾米丽推了我们一把 我们就被撞死了
Seriously, if "A's" new plan
如果A的新计划真的是
is to try to pick off the tiny ones in the herd--
在牛群里面捡软柿子捏
Okay, we are not a herd. It's an expression.
我们不是牛群好吗 只是打个比方
Yeah, for cows. Well, I've been crated.
那是形容牛的 我都被装箱了
What does that make me?
我又算什么
My mom didn't even blink when I pulled her phone out.
我拿出我妈妈的手机时 她眼睛都没眨
It was like she knew it was stolen
好像她早就知道手机被偷了
and she was just waiting for me to spill.
就等我跟她挑明了
It's not gonna help you or your mom
告诉你妈妈A回来了
to tell her that "A" is back.
对你和你妈都没什么帮助
Yeah, and framing her for a murder.
还得诬陷她谋杀
So what am I supposed to do now, nothing?
那我现在应该干什么 坐以待毙吗
I mean, if Mona didn't put that phone in the casket,
如果不是梦娜把手机放进棺材里的
then who did?
那会是谁
And who sent that tape of us outside of Wilden's car?
我们站在威尔登车前的录像是谁寄的
And who stole Mona's hate-mobile?
谁偷的梦娜的"仇恨"手机
Melissa? Jenna? Shana?
梅丽莎吗 詹娜吗 莎娜吗
You could always go ask her yourself.
你可以亲自去问一下她
Han, I wasn't serious. Hanna.
汉娜 我开玩笑的 汉娜
Hey. You savin' that seat for your gal-pal Jenna?
你在给你的女伴詹娜占座吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Don't act like you haven't heard that name before.
别装作你没听过这个名字
Jen-na. Why'd you skip Wilden's funeral?
詹-娜 你为什么没去参加威尔登的葬礼

重点解释

My mom didn't even blink when I pulled her phone out.我拿出我妈妈的手机时她眼睛都没眨

pull out取出,出示,拿出;

I had a bad tooth pulled out yesterday.

我昨天拔了一只蛀牙。

If you can work the nail loose,I could pull it out.

假如你能把钉子弄松,我就能把它拔出来。

It was like she knew it was stolen and she was just waiting for me to spill.好像她早就知道手机被偷了就等我跟她挑明了

wait for等候; 等待

Please wait for me at the bus terminal.

请在公共汽车终点站等我。

The robber is lying in wait for the rich traveler.

强盗埋伏着等待有钱的旅客。

So what am I supposed to do now, nothing?那我现在应该干什么,坐以待毙吗

be supposed to应该;认为必须;被期望

No, thank you. I am supposed to be slimming.

不吃了,谢谢你。我正在减肥呢。

They were supposed to be here an hour ago.

他们应该在一小时以前到达这里。

分享到
重点单词
  • flattenv. 变单调,变平,打倒
  • framingn. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点
  • herdn. 兽群,人群,牧人 vt. 群集,使 ... 成群,
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • blinkvi. 眨眼,闪烁,屈服,视若无睹 vt. 使眨眼,尽力
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤