《美少女的谎言》第3季第15期:留级
日期:2012-11-05 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Your mom thinks I'm a basket case.
你妈妈肯定觉得我是个废柴
My mom loves you, Em.
我妈爱你的 艾米
She knows everything that you've been through.
她知道你所经历的一切
Can she spread the love around the faculty lounge?
那她能把对我的爱分给其他老师吗
I have to take four make-up exams
我得参加四门补考
or they're gonna make me repeat eleventh grade.
不然就要留级重读高二
They can't hold you back. - Yes, they can.
他们不能让你留级的 -可以的
I was absent all of april.
整整一个四月我都旷了
You're gonna get through this.
你能扛过去的
Maybe.
可能吧
You just need a study partner. A tutor.
你只是需要个学习伙伴 一位辅导老师
Wait! Why don't you just call Ezra?
对了 干嘛不找以斯拉
If your first make-up test is English, he could be your tutor.
如果你第一门补考是英语 那他可以辅导你
Awkward. - No, it's not.
好尴尬的 -不会啊
Aria, I can't think of him as "Mr. Fitz" anymore.
艾瑞亚 我没法再把他当做费兹老师了
Okay? I've seen his underwear drawer.
拜托 我都看过他的内衣抽屉了
Those were his socks.
那里只是袜子
Why would his socks have a flap in the middle?
他的袜子中间还有隔板
I'm texting you his number. - Aria, I don't--
我把他号码发你 艾瑞亚 我不用...
He's not teaching right now, and it's killing him.
他现在没书可教 都要把他憋坏了
Seriously, you'd be helping each other out.
你们就算是互帮互助吧
Who is that?
那是谁
Meredith.
梅丽狄斯
Wait. That's your dad's Meredith?
等一下 是你爸爸的那个梅雷迪斯
That's the skank you and Ali caught lip-locking in the car?
是被你和艾莉撞见在车里激吻的那个贱人
If my mom sees her here... What's she doing here?
要是我妈妈在这里看到她 她来干嘛
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you looking for someone?
你来找谁
Hello, Aria. I forgot you were still a student here.
艾瑞亚 你好 我都忘了还在这里念书呢
Yeah, I am. What are you doing here?
对 还在 你来干嘛
I'm applying for an open teaching position.
我来应征教师啊
Oh, don't worry, hon. I won't put you down as a reference.
亲 别担心 我不会把你写在推荐人里的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Your mom thinks I'm a basket case.你妈妈肯定觉得我是个废柴。

basket case:无助的人

He immediately becomes a psychological basket case.

他立刻就完全绝望了。

We were a basket case in the early eighties.

在八十年代初,我们是一群毫无用处的废人

I have to take four make-up exams我得参加四门补考。

take exams:考试

I always feel nervous when I take exams.

我一考试就紧张。

Many students have burnout after taking exams.

考试过后许多学生筋疲力尽。

I'm applying for an open teaching position.我来应征教师啊。

apply for:申请

You may apply for tickets in person or by letter.

需票者可亲自来申请亦可来信索取。

The general practice in such cases is to apply for a court order.

处理这类案件的常规做法是请求法院发出指令。

考考你:

我来应征教师啊。

她知道你所经历的一切。

那她能把对我的爱分给其他老师吗?

上期答案:

She wants me to help pick out an outfit for this bank thingie,

Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her.

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • flapn. 拍打,拍打声,片状垂悬物(口袋盖等),副翼 v.
  • psychologicaladj. 心理(学)的
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • tutorn. 家庭教师,导师 v. 当家庭教师,当导师,指导
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .