《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第18期:托比的愤怒
日期:2014-12-06 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Did Emily say anything to you?
艾米丽和你说了什么吗
About what?
关于什么
Nothing.
没事了
Hey, look, if you don't wanna dance, we don't--
如果你不想跳舞 我们
No, no, no. I do. I do.
不不不 我想跳
Just--
只是
I got an address now for Palmer's car
我拿到一个帕默的车的地址
and I wanna go there.
我想去看看
What? Where did you get that?
什么 你从哪得来的
It's less than two miles away from here,
离这不到两英里路
and if--if those last sessions
如果我妈妈最后的疗程
with my mother are in there--
是在那里进行的的话
Is this what was on your phone?
这就是你手机上的信息吗
Another gift?
又一份礼物吗
Toby, who are you here with, me or "A"?
托比 你现在和谁在一起 我还是A
Why are you trying to keep me from knowing the truth?
为什么你要试图阻止我知道真相
It's like I bring this up and I get shut down.
好像我一提这件事 你就不想我说
No, I'm not shutting you down, okay?
不 我没有不让你说
I just don't wanna see this thing blow up in your face.
我只是不想看到你为了这件事怒火中烧
I know what I'm doing. No, you don't.
我知道我在干嘛 不 你不知道
That's the thing. None of us do.
就是这样 我们都不知道
Okay, we're all just trying to make this up
我们一直在尽力
as we go along,
补救这件事
but everybody thinks that you're playing with f--
但是大家都觉得你在轻举妄...
Who's "Everybody"?
大家指的是谁
Who else knows about my mother?
还有谁知道我妈妈的事
Did you tell your friends?
你和你的朋友们说了吗
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Now that-- that will be the last text that I ever get.
这条短信将会是收到的最后一条
That's for the best.
这样是最好的

重点解释

It's less than two miles away from here,离这不到两英里路

away from远离, 从某地离开

Keep away from that house. They have scarlet fever.

不要接近那一家,他们在患猩红热。

He broke away from that lawless group years ago.

他在几年前脱离了那个非法团体。

Why are you trying to keep me from knowing the truth?为什么你要试图阻止我知道真相

keep from阻止, 妨碍

I hope you will keep from doing anything rash.

我希望你不要做出任何鲁莽的事情来。

Hearing the words, he couldn't keep from laughing.

听了这话,他不由得笑了起来。

but everybody thinks that you're playing with f--但是大家都觉得你在轻举妄...

play with玩弄; 与 ... 一起玩

Don't play with him; he is in a bad humour.

别和他开玩笑; 他情绪不好。

We heard him playing with his puppy.

我们听到了他在玩着他的小狗。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • fevern. 发烧,发热,狂热 v. (使)发烧,(使)狂热
  • rashadj. 鲁莽的 n. 疹子,大量