《美少女的谎言》第3季第260期:以斯拉表明态度
日期:2013-08-19 20:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I hardly think that's fair.
我觉得这不公平
I'll be on my way.
我马上就走
Are you sure you don't want to tell Aria
你确定不想告诉艾瑞亚
about how hiding my son from me was in everyone's best interest?
把我儿子藏起来 是为了大家的利益吗
Best interest. That's what you called it, right, mom?
"大家的利益" 你是这样形容的对吗
Malcolm's every need has been seen to.
马尔科姆的所有要求我都满足他了
Oh, god. You're unbelievable.
天啊 你太不可思议了
I can go... No, no, no. Stay, stay.
我可以去... 不不 你留下
We can continue this another time.
我们可以下次再讨论
Like when I'm alone?
我独自一人的时候吗
So you can try to manipulate Aria out of my life again?
你要再次策划将艾瑞亚逐出我的生活吗
Ezra, it's okay.
以斯拉 没关系的
No, it's not okay.
不 这有关系
I'm so sick of this.
我受够了
I'm not going to apologize for loving you.
我不想因为爱你而道歉
And I'm sure as hell not
我也肯定不会
going to let you swoop into my son's life
让你闯入我儿子的生活
and pretend the past seven years never happened.
假装过去七年的事从未发生过
Well, you've made your feelings perfectly clear.
好吧 你已经阐述的很明确了
You're forgetting something.
你忘了样东西
The key. I know you had one made.
钥匙 我知道你刻了一把

重点解释

I'll be on my way.我马上就走

on one's way在去 ... 的路上

I like to read China Daily on my way home.

我喜欢在回家的途中阅读《中国日报》。

I passed the store on my way to the library.

我在去图书馆的路上经过了那家商店。

Are you sure you don't want to tell Aria about how hiding my son from me was in everyone's best interest?你确定不想告诉艾瑞亚把我儿子藏起来是为了大家的利益吗

tell about讲诉; 告诉关于 ... 信息

I'll tell about your stealing the cakes.

我要把你偷蛋糕的事说出去。

Don't you dare tell about the hiding place?

你不敢把这个藏匿处说出来吗?

I'm so sick of this.我受够了

sick of厌烦

I'm sick of your unending grumbles.

我对你的不断埋怨感到厌烦。

I got sick of his smoking in the classroom.

我讨厌他在教室抽烟。

And I'm sure as hell not going to let you sweep into my son's life我也肯定不会让你闯入我儿子的生活

sweep into堂皇地走进(重新执政)

Brushing the enemy aside, we swept into the next town.

我们扫除了敌人,昂首阔步地攻入了下一座城市。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • manipulatevt. 操纵,操作,控制,利用,(巧妙地)处理,篡改
  • unendingadj. 不断的,不停的,永无止境的,不尽的
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的