美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第10期:需要被喂食
日期:2019-12-11 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

After the accident...
那次事故后
...when my hands were still numb and bandaged
当我的手失去知觉 还绑着绷带的时候
I spent months having to be fed.
我几个月都需要被喂食
I hated...every spoonful
我讨厌所有护士喂给我的
from...every nurse's aide.
每一勺饭
I'm not sure why I need to know this.
我觉得我不需要知道这个

需要被喂食.jpg


Because I mistreated every person who tried to help me.
因为我虐待了所有想要帮助我的人
But they kept on helping.
但他们依然帮助我
And now I have to do that for someone else.
现在我也要为别人做这些事
I guess I, I just wanna say I'm sorry, Alison...
我想 我只是想说 艾莉森
...for your loss..
对你失去亲人 我感到惋惜
...and for lying to the judge about charlotte.
还有为了夏洛蒂和法官撒谎
You burned her at the stake on that witness stand
在证人席 你把她置于死地
And you walked.
然后你离开了
I was scared.
我很害怕
And I said whatever it took to protect myself.
我说了所有能自保的话
I shouldn't have...
我不应该
but I did.
但是我做了
I feel terrible about it
这件事和之后她发生的所有事情
and everything that's happened to her since.
我都觉得内心很不安
We both know what it meant to be close with Charlotte.
我们都知道 接近夏洛蒂意味着什么
I felt like we were sisters.
我觉得我们像姐妹一样
She used you to replace me.
她用你来替代我
When no one else was there for her, I was.
当没有人陪在她身边的时候 我在
That wasn't my choice.
这不是我的选择
I didn't reject her.
我没有排斥她
I didn't lock her up.
我没有把她关起来
And I spent the past five years making up for lost time
我花了过去的五年时间来
getting to know her.
弥补和了解她
We never really knew all of her.
我们从来都不了解全部的她
But I was hoping...
但我希望
maybe you and I can put our pieces together
也许我俩可以拼凑一下记忆
and...understand things a little better?
更好的理解这些事情
I want something good to come from all of this.
我希望所有这样能带来好结果
We're all she had.
她只有我们
I promise this will pass for the real drive.
我保证这个可以冒充真的硬盘
I'm glad you came to me.
我很高兴你来找我
You know you can always come to me.
你知道你可以随时来找我帮忙

分享到