《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第4期:强硬的佩琪
日期:2014-12-17 21:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're Jackie, right?
你是杰姬吧
You haven't heard from Mona, have you?
你有梦娜的消息吗
Seriously?
你丫玩真的
Downloaded a French app when I was in Haiti.
我去海地的时候下了个法语应用
Wow, look at you. Go ahead. Parlez vous.
哟 高端大气呀 赶紧秒了她
Croissant?
要羊角面包吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
"Vous faites avoir des nouvelles de Mona?"
你有梦娜的消息吗
Elle a appel ce matin. Elle apportait le cassoulet.
她今早挂了个电话过来 还带了豆焖肉
I think that means Mona was bringing a casserole.
这句话应该是说梦娜带豆焖肉到了这
Okay, cut the crap, Jackie. This is important.
够了 别废话了 杰姬 这事很重要
Have you heard from her or not?
你到底有没有她的消息
She called me this morning.
她今早打了电话
She was on her way home from her court-appointed timeout.
她回家了 法院批准了她出院
She told me she was coming tonight.
她跟我说她今晚会来
And she just didn't show up?
然后根本没出现
No, and I'm really surprised because this was supposed to be
对 我也很惊讶 因为这本来是
her welcome back party.
庆祝她回归的派对

重点解释

She was on her way home from her court-appointed timeout.她回家了,法院批准了她出院

on one's way home在某人回家的路上

I like to read China Daily on my way home.

我喜欢在回家的途中阅读《中国日报》。

She paid a call on Aunt Liu on her way home.

她在回家的路上去看望了刘大婶。

And she just didn't show up?然后根本没出现

show up揭露;露面,出现

His show-off only serves to show up his ignorance.

他的卖弄只不过暴露了他自己的无知。

The dust on the shelf show up in the sunlight.

在阳光照射下能看见架子上有灰尘

No, and I'm really surprised because this was supposed to be her welcome back party.我也很惊讶,因为这本来是庆祝她回归的派对

supposed to 应该

I'm supposed to be there at five.

我得五点钟到那儿。

You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.

你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐。

分享到