《美少女的谎言》第4季第2期:和梦娜站在同一战线
日期:2013-10-28 23:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, Emily, I borrowed your car.
艾米丽 我借用了你的车
Yeah, I have my own set.
我有自己的方法
Where'd you go?
你上哪去了
Coffee run.
买咖啡
Where else did you go?
还去哪了
Americano, one pink.
美式咖啡 一份量
Dry soy cap.
加豆奶 多奶泡
Super-sized drip, with three sugars.
超大杯滴滤咖啡 加三份糖
And a skinny vanilla for you.
还有你的脱脂香草拿铁
Did I get it right?
没弄错吧
I want the chip, Mona. And I want it now.
芯片给我 梦娜 立刻给我
And I also got breakfast.
我还买了早餐
Multigrain scone. I'm not in the mood to play room service.
杂粮饼 没心情接受你的客房服务
I wish I could give it to you, Hanna. But I can't.
我也想给你 汉娜 但不行
Why not?
为什么
I need to find out who red coat is and so do you.
我要查清楚红外套是谁 你们也是吧
She tried to kill all of us,
她想杀了我们所有人
so, like it or not, we are in this together.
不管你们喜不喜欢 我们现在同一阵线
Okay, prove it.
好吧 证明一下
Yeah, we want everything you've have on us.
我们的事你到底知道多少

重点解释

I'm not in the mood to play room service.没心情接受你的客房服务

in the mood心思,心情

I'm not in the mood to disagree with you.

我没有心思跟你争论。

I am not in the mood to read just now.

我现在无心阅读。

I need to find out who red coat is and so do you.我要查清楚红外套是谁,你们也是吧

find out发现;找出来;揭发

We must find out the truth of this incident.

我们一定要把这件事情的本相找出来。

She tried to kill all of us, 她想杀了我们所有人

try to试图

Do not try to cover a mistake.

不要试图掩盖错误。

I try to get to work before the rush hour starts.

我试图在繁忙时间之前去上班。

all of全部

It disheartened all of us that she had been dismissed.

她被解雇了,这使我们大家都很沮丧。

分享到
重点单词
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • vanillan. 香草 adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏味的
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的