《美少女的谎言》第4季第37期:妒忌妈妈的爱情
日期:2014-01-28 18:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集

They look cozy.
他们看起来很惬意
Yeah, they do.
的确
How's Jake?
杰克怎么样
He's nice.
人不错
No. Seriously, he's nice.
别不信 真的 他很好
We're seeing each other tonight.
我们今晚要约会
Great.
很好
Well, you don't have to say it like that.
你没必要那么说
I didn't say it like anything.
我话里没别的意思
Is it weird to be jealous of your mom's love life?
嫉妒你妈妈的爱情会不会很奇怪
Vienna?
维也纳
Well, outside vienna.
维也纳郊区
Um, in a castle on a lake.
在湖中的一座城堡
Wow. Pastry must be serious business in Austria.
看来油酥点心在奥地利是大买卖
How long would you be gone?
你什么时候离开呢
Less than a year.
一年之内吧
Well, that sounds like an incredible opportunity.
听起来是个绝佳的机会
Yeah. It is.
是啊
They only chose five Americans.
他们只挑了五个美国人
So...would you like to come with me?
你会跟我一起来吗
Would I what?
我会什么
Would you like to come with me to Austria?
你会跟我一起到奥地利吗
You know, reading Shelley by a lake next to a castle...
在一座湖边城堡里读雪莱
I can't.
我不能去

重点解释

We're seeing each other tonight.我们今晚要约会

each other互相;各自

The two plans meshed with each other smoothly.

这两个计划互相配合得很好。

The pupils sneaked on each other to the teacher.

学生相互向老师讲了我的坏话。

Is it weird to be jealous of your mom's love life?嫉妒你妈妈的爱情会不会很奇怪

jealous of嫉妒

They may feel jealous of his success.

他们也许妒嫉他的成功。

He is jealous of his colleague's success.

他嫉妒同事的成功。

Well, that sounds like an incredible opportunity.听起来是个绝佳的机会

sound like听起来像

That sounds like an agelong story.

这听起来像个久远的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • colleaguen. 同事