《美少女的谎言》第4季第28期:血腥玛丽
日期:2013-11-25 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mrs. Dilaurentis, when the police found Ali's...
迪劳伦提斯夫人 在警察发现艾莉的...
The police didn't find her.
警察没找到她
It was workers tearing down the gazebo.
是工人们拆露台时发现的
Right.
没错
But once the police were called,
但在叫了警察后
Did you see... See what?
你看见... 看见什么
What was left of her?
看看她的残躯是什么样吗
The yellow blouse was enough, Hanna.
那件黄上衣就够了 汉娜
Do you know what you would like?
你想点些什么
I'll have whatever you're having.
我点跟你一样的
Except for the bloody mary.
除了血腥玛丽
I'm not ordering a cocktail.
我不会点鸡尾酒的
Go for it. I won't tell dad.
点吧 我不告诉爸爸
Maybe a small glass of chablis.
来一小杯夏布利酒吧
Ali, you've got to take my word on this.
艾莉 你在这事上要听我的话
That top was way too revealing.
那件上衣有点太暴露了
I'm happy with the yellow one.
我很喜欢黄色的那件
Would it be okay if I stayed down the shore till Tuesday?
我可以在海边待到周二吗
By yourself? No.
你自己吗 不行
I won't be alone.
我不会一个人的

重点解释

It was workers tearing down the gazebo.是工人们拆露台时发现

tear down拆除; 拆毁

I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside.

我要拆掉这囚禁我的高墙。

I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside.

我要拆掉这囚禁我的高墙。

Except for the bloody mary.除了血腥玛丽

except for 除 ... 之外

The room was empty except for a broken wood chair.

屋子里除了一张破木椅什么都没有。

I can do nothing except for swimming in the dog days.

在三伏天里,除了游泳,我什么事也做不成。

Ali, you've got to take my word on this.艾莉,你在这事上要听我的话

take one's word记住某人的话

Just take my word for it that it was a frame.

你只要记住这全是诬陷就行了。

If you do not take my word for it, you will see!

如果你不把我的话当回事,你等着瞧!

分享到
重点单词
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • blousen. 女衬衫
  • revealingadj. 有启迪作用的,透露内情的,袒露身体的 动词re