美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第5期:撒谎精
日期:2019-05-30 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

When did that happen? - What?
这是什么时候的事 -什么
Caleb? We're friends. - Really?
凯勒吗 我们只是朋友 -真的吗
'Cause I know how you like to shop out of other people's carts.
因为我知道你喜欢买别人购物车里的东西
If you're referring to Hanna
如果你指的是汉娜
that cart is engaged to someone else.
那辆购物车已经被别人付定金了
It really doesn't matter because there's nothing going on.
根本不重要 因为我们之间什么也没发生
Maybe you're more comfortable with lying than you think.
也许你撒谎比自己想象中还更自如
Uh, are you leaving?
你要走了吗
I thought we were having lunch today.
我还以为我们今天要一起吃午饭
Yeah, I just had to pick up a few things from the drugstore.
是的 我只是要去药店买点东西
You know, I only planned on being here for a day or two.
我本来只打算在这待一两天
- Do you need anything? - No.
-你需要什么吗 -不需要
You know, I spoke with, with Will Perkins.
我和威尔·帕金斯聊过了
Your dad's friend, the medic.
你爸爸的那个医师朋友
And he'd be happy to write you a recommendation
他很乐意给你写一封
for grad school.
研究生推荐信
Um, you didn't have to do that. It's...
你没必要这么做 这...
Are you kidding? I wanted to.
开玩笑吗 我愿意这么做
Alright. Um, see you later.
好吧 一会见

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • recommendationn. 推荐,介绍
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • cartn. 手推车,(二轮)载货车 v. (用手推车)运送,(