《美少女的谎言》第3季第178期:少女遇害
日期:2013-05-27 19:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

They were all out of the times,
虽然过去一段时间了
but I got you lots of copies of the Observer.
但我还是找到了很多份《玫瑰镇观察家报》
Thank you for helping my freshmen to remember
谢谢你帮我的新生们认识到
that TMZ is not the only source for current events.
TMZ不是时事新闻的唯一来源
If I think about this too much,
过多的考虑这个
it makes me want to run out
会让我想跑出去
in the middle of the street and scream.
在大街上尖叫
Why, 'cause of what happened to Garrett?
为什么 因为加勒特的事吗
No. That in the middle of all this,
不是 是因为整个事件中
People are forgetting that a young girl was killed.
少女遇害这件事已开始被人们遗忘了
Yeah, and we still don't know who did it or why.
对 我们至今还没查出凶手及动机
I've actually been thinking
其实我一直在想
about what happened the night Ali went missing. A lot.
艾莉森失踪那晚发生的事
You and dad, you went to a barbecue, right?
你和爸爸 去烧烤会了对吧
After you dropped me off at Spencer's.
把我送到斯宾塞家之后
Yeah, it was some stuffy Hollis thing
对 就是个无趣的聚会
at the chancellor's with cocktail wieners
赫里斯大学在校长家搞的
and sliders and fancy dipping sauces.
鸡尾酒配烤肠配各种蘸酱
You needed us that next morning,
第二天早上你那么需要我们
and we slept in, your father and I.
你爸和我却睡过头了
I don't think we or I ever apologized for that.
我们或我 都从没为此道过歉
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 没关系的
No, it's not.
不 有关系
But it's one of those moments as a parent
这一刻 作为父母
you wish you could do over again.
我希望能有重来一次的机会

重点解释

it makes me want to run out会让我想跑出去

run out:跑出

A mouse ran out from the dark orifice of the cave.

一只老鼠从黑暗的洞口跑出。

After you dropped me off at Spencer's.把我送到斯宾塞家之后

drop off:让...下车;把…留下

I'll drop off at the corner of Zhongshan Street.

我在中山路拐角处下车。

we slept in, your father and I.你爸和我却睡过头了

sleep in:睡过头;睡懒觉

I sleep in and missed an important meeting.

我睡过了头,没有参加一个重要的会。

He loves to sleep in on the weekends.

他喜欢在周末时睡懒觉。

I don't think we or I ever apologized for that.我们或我,都从没为此道过歉

apologize for:为 ... 而道歉

I must apologize for my discourtesy in arriving late.

我要为迟到失礼而道歉。

分享到
重点单词
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • stuffyadj. (房间等)不通气的,(人或事物)沉闷乏味的,自
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑