《美少女的谎言》第3季第83期:找艾莉
日期:2013-02-11 21:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, you're back!
你回来了
Uh, yeah, actually this time I am looking for Emily.
这回我真的要找艾米丽了
I was trying to get in touch with my daughter,
我在找我女儿
and thought Emily might know where she is.
艾米丽应该知道她在哪
Just missed her. How'd the date go?
她刚走 约会进行得如何
Uh... it was fine.
还行
But there's not gonna be another one.
但不会约第二次了
We'll see.
不好说
Well... Tell you what,
那么
just so the night ends on a sweet note.
让今晚在香甜的调调中结束吧
Here.
这些给你
We can't sell day-old pastry.
反正放了一天的糕点也卖不出去
You can't sell pastries to people my age at all.
糕点就不该卖给我这个年纪的人
What's wrong with your age?
你这个年纪有什么不好
Thank you. Um... and I will take these to go.
谢谢 那我要打包带走
Your choice. You can stay, if you want.
怎样都行 如果愿意你也可以留下
Mmm... aren't you closing?
你不是要打烊了吗
Well, we close when I want to close.
关门时间由我决定
Ownership has its privileges.
拥有所有权就是这点好
You own this place?
你家店是你的
I'm Zack.
我是扎克
Apron fooled you, huh?
被围裙给骗了是吗

重点解释

I was trying to get in touch with my daughter,我在找我女儿

get in touch with:与 ... 接触; 与 ... 联系

I'm trying to get in touch with my brother.

我正设法与我兄弟取得联系。

How can I get in touch with you?

我怎样能跟你联络上?

You can't sell pastries to people my age at all.糕点就不该卖给我这个年纪的人

at all:完全; 根本

I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.

我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。

I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

我看这完全不是个坏主意。

常用短语:

at all costs不惜任何代价

at all hazard冒着一切危险;不顾一切风险;在任何情况下

at all events不管怎样

all at once同时

not at all the thing身体不舒服

分享到
重点单词
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • ownershipn. 所有权
  • hazardn. 冒险,危险,危害 vt. 冒险,赌运气