《美少女的谎言》第3季第115期:撒谎是为了保护某人
日期:2013-03-20 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You know what mutually assured destruction is, right?
你知道什么叫做"同归于尽"吧
You promised me something the day I told you about Emily.
我告诉你艾米丽的事时 你保证过
Are you going to keep that promise?
你会遵守诺言吗
Where did you find Emily?
你们在哪里找到艾米丽的
It's funny. I'm starting to wonder
真有趣 我开始好奇
where she was when you found her.
你们又是在哪找到她的了
Just answer the question.
回答我的问题
We were trying to help your friend, okay?
我们当时在试着帮你的朋友好吗
We saw her at some diner, drunk off her ass--
我们在一个餐馆看到她 醉得一塌糊涂
Oh. So you found her in a diner, not in the middle of the road.
原来是在餐馆啊 不是在马路中央
Well, the "drunk off her ass" part is true.
但醉得一塌糊涂是真的
You get her that way? No. Did you?
你把她灌醉了吗 没有 是你么
No. So why did you lie?
不 那你为什么撒谎
I lied because I was trying to protect someone.
我撒谎是为了保护某人
Isn't that why you lied about your parents' lake house?
你撒的关于湖边别墅的谎 不也源于此吗
Don't worry, that was rhetorical.
别紧张 那不是我的问题
This isn't: where is the video?
这个才是 视频在哪
What video do you mean? There is more then one.
你说的是哪个 有不止一个视频
You know which one. Where is it?
你知道是哪个 它在哪里
It's safe. Where?!
在安全的地方 到底在哪里
I want to know where Ali's body is.
我想知道艾莉的遗体在哪里
And if you can tell me that,
如果告诉我这个
you can have all the damn videos you want.
你就能把你想要的那些狗屁视频都拿走

重点解释

We saw her at some diner, drunk off her ass--我们在一个餐馆看到她,醉得一塌糊涂

drink off:喝完(吸收)

He drank off the flagon of wine amid their cheers.

在他们的喝彩声中他喝了一大瓶酒。

常用短语:

drink up喝完

drink like a fish豪饮(牛饮

drink off喝完(吸收)

drink in汲取

drink to为 ... 祝酒

Are you going to keep that promise?你会遵守诺言吗

keep a promise:信守诺言

We have only ourselves to blame for the failure to keep a promise.

没有履行诺言,我们只能怪自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • assuredadj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过
  • destructionn. 破坏,毁灭,破坏者
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • rhetoricaladj. 修辞学的,符合修辞学的,修辞的