影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第30期:他俩要结婚
日期:2012-04-21 09:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Boss got chatty when they dropped the check.
他们一撤销检查 老板的话就多了
But I only ate one lamb chop.
我只吃了一块羊排
The rest are yours.
剩下都是你的
What are we looking at?
在看什么呢
The worst part of my day.
我这一天里最倒霉的事
You know, I thought it bottomed out
我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水
when a kid aimed at me for a rinse-and-spit,
是今天最倒霉的事
But now there's an Amber.
但现在 又多了个安柏
What's an Amber?
安柏是什么
Amber is "A cheerleader at Rollins High
安柏就是罗林斯高中的一位
who loves skinny lattes."
喜爱瘦身拿铁的啦啦队长"
Here.
在这儿
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
She's cute.
长得还不错
She's trying to date Sean.
她想勾搭肖恩
She's evil.
心眼真坏
We know this for a fact?
你确定她在追肖恩吗
Well, she's suddenly become his personal driver
她突然变成了他的私人司机
and god knows what else.
难道还有其他可能吗
Driving is not dating.
开车接送并不算恋爱
Eat.
吃吧
Mom! Why are you feeding me
妈 我男朋友为了
when my boyfriend left me
一个11磅的女生甩了我
for someone who weighs 11 pounds?
你怎么还让我吃东西啊
He hasn't left you. His car's in the shop.
他又没甩你 只不过他的车还在修
So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's not majoring in cartwheels?
他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗
I am sorry that you don't have a car of your own to drive.
你没辆自己的车 我也很遗憾
You have to talk to your father about that.
但这事你得跟你爸商量
No, thanks.
算了 谢谢
Besides, he's probably already picked one out for Kate.
再说了 他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆
Kate? Thought her name was Isabel.
凯特 我以为她叫伊莎贝尔
That's the mother.
那是她妈妈
The girlfriend.
女友大人
The fiancee.
是未婚妻大人
He's marrying her?
他俩要结婚了吗
Yeah, I found that out
是啊 昨晚我去斯宾塞家
before I went to Spencer's last night.
之前得知的这一消息
I didn't see you this morning,
今天早上没碰到你
so I thought it'd be kind of weird to text you.
发短信告诉你又怪怪的
Yeah. That would've been weird.
是啊 相当怪

常用词汇

原文:You know, I thought itbottomed outwhen a kid aimed at me for a rinse-and-spit,
我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水是今天最倒霉的事

bottom out:.走出低谷
The bad news knocked the bottom out of market prices.
那个坏消息使整个市场价格混乱不堪。
aim at:瞄准
He aimed at the bird but missed.
他瞄准那只鸟射击,可是没打中。

原文:So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's notmajoring incartwheels?他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗
major in:主修
She majors in English.
她主修英语。


原文:Besides, he's probably alreadypicked one outfor Kate.再说了 他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆
pick out:挑选出;拣出
Let me pick out some good ones for you.
让我来替你挑几个好的。

分享到
重点单词
  • lambn. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人 v. 产羊羔
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案