《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第17期:随便和一个人交往
日期:2015-06-17 22:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What?
怎么了
I thought you and Travis were just friends.
我以为你和特拉维斯只是朋友
We are.
的确是
You kiss all your friends like that?
你会那样亲吻你的朋友吗
Don't judge me.
别指责我
I'm not judging, I'm concerned.
我不是指责你 我是关心你
Uh, sorry to interrupt... but I really should get going.
抱歉 打断一下 我真的该走了
Good idea.
好主意
No, Travis, stay here.
不 特拉维斯 留下来
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天打给你
Travis, you have a little...
特拉维斯 你脖子上有点…
Yeah.

Okay, are you serious? You basically just kicked him out.
你是认真的吗 你几乎是把他赶走了
You will thank me later.
你以后会感谢我的
Trust me, throwing yourself at a new guy
相信我 随便和另一个人开始交往
is not the way to get over the old one.
并不能帮你忘记过去那个人
You're one to throw stones.
这可都是跟你学的
Okay. I know that you're hurting right now,
我知道你现在很痛苦
but if you could take a step back,
但如果你退一步想想
you'd see I'm just trying to help--
你就会明白我只是想帮你
I'm sick of everyone telling me what they think I should
我烦透了每个人都来告诉我该做什么
and shouldn't do to get over Caleb.
不该做什么才能忘记凯勒
It's my broken heart!
心碎的人是我

重点解释

You basically just kicked him out.你几乎是把他赶走了

kick out踢出,赶出,撵出

If the new actor is no good, kick him out.

如果那个新来的演员不怎么样就让他走。

Trust me, throwing yourself at a new guy is not the way to get over the old one.相信我,随便和另一个人开始交往并不能帮你忘记过去那个人

get over克服;恢复;熬过;原谅;越过

He have get over the language barrier.

他已克服了语言障碍。

Here is a difficulty for you to get over.

这是你要克服的一个困难。

I'm sick of everyone telling me what they think I should我烦透了每个人都来告诉我该做什么

sick of厌烦

I'm sick of waiting around like this.

我讨厌透了像这样在一旁等著。

Are you sick of my smoking here?

你很讨厌我在这里吸烟吧?

分享到