影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第81期:朋友有时很苛刻
日期:2012-06-21 14:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can't remember not knowing Alison...
我从记事起 就认识艾莉森
Not having her as a friend.
并且和她是朋友了
She was the first person I knew long enough that I felt I could be angry with
她是第一个跟我熟到 可以冲她发脾气
without worrying that I was gonna lose her.
却不用担心会失去她的人
It made me feel like something was gonna last,and you need that.
这让我觉得有些东西可以一直延续下去 你需要这种感觉
Especially when you're a kid.
尤其是在你小时候
Friends can be hard on you.
朋友有时会对你很苛刻
Maybe they expect more from you than strangers.
那是因为她对你的期望要比对陌生人高
Strangers pretty much see you
陌生人所了解到的你
the way you want them to see you.
就是你呈现给他们的样子
But... You can't fool friends.
但是你骗不了你的朋友
That's what makes them friends.
所以你们才会成为朋友
That corner of the park is going to be a safe place where you can go and sit, read a book.
公园的这个角落会成为一个避风港 你可以坐下来 看本书
And just think.
或者只是静静地思考
You should think about Alison while you're there.
当你在那儿徘徊时 一定要想想艾莉森
She'd want to make sure you didn't forget about her.

她希望你仍然记着她
重点解释

生词快记:

expect: v.期盼

especially:adv.尤其

hard:adj.冷酷的,严肃的

corner:n.角落

常见短语:

feel like:摸起来好像是...;觉得好像是...

She felt like a fool.

她觉得自己好像是个大笨蛋。

make friends:交朋友

I want to make friends in china.

我想在中国交朋友。

make sure:确定

Make sure you stress the correct information.

确定你强调的是正确的信息。

语法透析:

原文:She'd want to make sure you didn't forget about her.

她希望你仍然记着她

这是一个宾语从句,在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句。原句中省略了that,完整的为She'd want to make sure (that) you didn't forget about her.其中you didn't forget about her为make sure的宾语。

Make sure (that) there are no mistakes in your papers before you turn them in.   

当你在上交试卷前确保没有任何错误.

原文:You should think about Alison while you're there.

当你在那儿徘徊时 一定要想想艾莉森

这是一个由while引导的时间状语从句,表示两个动作是同时进行相对应的。

While引导的从句的谓语动作必须是延续性的,并强调主句和从句的动作同时发生(或者相对应)。并且while有时还可以表示对比。例如:
While my wife was reading the newspaper, I was watching TV.

(was reading是延续性的动词,was reading和was watching同时发生) 。  
I like playing football while you like playing basketball.

我喜欢踢足球,而你喜欢打篮球。(对比)

分享到