《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第25期:被人当故事写进日记里
日期:2015-04-20 21:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So we still don't know who's in there.
我们还是不知道那里面是谁
We just know that it's somebody.
只知道是某个人
Somebody's daughter. Somebody's friend.
某人的女儿 某人的朋友
Rest in peace,
安息吧
Jane doe.
无名氏
Guys...
姐妹们
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
What is that?
那是什么
It was Ali's.
这是艾莉的
She showed it to me.
她给我看过
It's...sort of like a diary
就跟日记差不多
But...more like a journal where she wrote things.
但更像是她做的记录
Where did you find it?
你在哪找到的
I took it... from the lair in Ravenswood.
我在鸦林镇的巢穴里拿的
Wh-what? Y-you've had it this whole time?
什么 你一直都拿着这东西吗
Why didn't you show this to us before?
为什么不早点给我们看
Because of what's in it.
因为这里面的内容
Because of what she said about us.
因为她写了很多关于我们的事
All of us.
我们所有人的事

重点解释

It's...sort of like a diary就跟日记差不多

sort of有几分地

That would sort of ruin the point.

那会有几分破坏的意图。

But...more like a journal where she wrote things.但更像是她做的记录

more like<口>(更恰当地描述)倒更像是; 说 ... 还差不多<口><口><口><口><口>

She behaves (towards me) more like a friend than a mother.

她像朋友一样(待我), 而不像是我的母亲。

He seems more like a military officer than a business executive.

他似乎比较像一个军官,而不像一个商业行政主管。

Because of what she said about us.因为她写了很多关于我们的事

because of因为; 由于

I did not go to the cinema because of the intense cold.

我因为严寒没出去看电影。

We win the game because of his participation.

由于他的参与,我们赢了比赛。

分享到