《美少女的谎言》第3季第281期:威尔登的突然出现
日期:2013-09-09 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Good morning, Ted.
早啊 泰德
Ashley.
艾什莉
Hey, Hanna. Hi.
你好 汉娜 嗨
I thought I'd come along. But I'll pay for my own coffee.
我想一起来 但我会自己付钱买咖啡的
Don't worry about that, I owe you both at least a cup of coffee.
别担心 我欠你俩一人一杯呢
Why? For connecting me with Jamie Doyle.
怎么说 替我找来杰米·道尔啊
He's been great.
他棒极了
The steeple's coming along.
教堂尖顶快弄好了
Oh, and we should get the bell back
我们明天还得去铸造厂
from the foundry tomorrow.
把钟取回来
That's wonderful.
那真是太好了
Well, let me grab my jacket and we'll go.
我拿了外套就走
Afternoon, padre.
下午好 神父
Detective Wilden.
威尔登警探
Ashley. Hanna. Detective...
艾什莉 汉娜 警探..
Looks like you're getting a lot of work done. Uh, yes...
看来你完成了不少事啊 是啊
Sorry I missed the bell coming down.
真遗憾没看到取钟
I had a couple of days off, went fishing.
我请了几天假 钓鱼去了
Catch anything?
钓到了什么
No. But that's the way fishing works.
没有 不过这就是钓鱼的妙处
Sometimes you just have to be patient.
有时候你就是得按耐住性子
Now it's back to work.
现在回来上班了
Well, maybe you'll have better luck there.
或许你在那儿运气会更好
Maybe...I'll be just a minute.
或许吧 我只要一会儿

重点解释

I thought I'd come along. But I'll pay for my own coffee.我想一起来,但我会自己付钱买咖啡的

come along一道走

Come along with us, if you like.

如果你想去就跟我们来吧。

John wants to come along with us to the movie.

约翰想和我们一道去看电影。

pay for付款

I took out an overdraft to pay for my new car.

我用透支来付新汽车的钱。

We will pay for houses by monthly instalments.

我们将按月分期付款买房。

Don't worry about that, I owe you both at least a cup of coffee.别担心,我欠你俩一人一杯呢

worry about担心; 烦恼

I don't think you need to worry about this.

我认为你不必为这事担心。

Don't worry about little things.

别为琐事烦恼。

at least至少

She may be slow but at least she's reliable.

她迟钝是迟钝,但无论如何她很可靠。

He has been there at least twice.

他至少去过那儿两次。

I had a couple of days off, went fishing.我请了几天假,钓鱼去了

a couple of两个, 几个

I saw a couple of men get out.

我看见有几个人出去了。

He patched up a couple of old tires.

他补了几条旧车胎。

分享到
重点单词
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探