美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第4期:厉害的谎言
日期:2019-02-27 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Wish we could find a way out of here.
真希望我们能逃出这里
Leaving's easy, Charles.
离开很容易 查尔斯
It's staying gone that would be tough.
但是消失却很难
My mom always says that nothing's more believable
我妈妈常说没有什么比一个厉害的谎言
than a really good lie.
更能让人坚信不疑
We just need to come up with a great story.
我们需要编一个好故事
Something fabulous
让人信服
and devastating at the same time.
又具有破坏性
Like..
比如...
we got lost in the woods
我们在森林里走丢了
and we were raised by a pack of wolves.
然后我们被一群狼养大
Amateur.
太假了
Does it look like I could survive in the woods?
我看起来像是能在森林存活吗
You're too pretty for that.
你太漂亮了确实不容易在森林存活
Our parents were crackheads.
我们父母绝对是瘾君子
They sold us for a fix.
他们把我们卖了换钱嗑药
Please don't make me talk about it anymore.
求求你别逼我说这个了
It's too painful.
太难过了
Wow. You're good.
你演技太棒了
Oh, it's that goody two-shoes, Mrs. Cavanaugh.
天啊 是那个老太婆加瓦诺
She can't see me like this. You have to help me.
不能让她看见我这样 你得帮帮我
Of course.
当然


分享到
重点单词
  • devastatingadj. 毁灭性的,令人震惊的,强有力的
  • amateuradj. 业余(爱好者)的 n. 业余爱好者,外行
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • believableadj. 可信的