《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第6期:证据不足无法翻案
日期:2015-06-05 20:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I still want to. But after looking into it,
我还这么想 但仔细看了这案子
I just don't think there's enough evidence
我认为证据不足
to substantiate a lawsuit.
无法起诉他们
We know Wilden altered the file.
我们知道威尔登修改了文件
Yes, but he's dead.
是的 但他已经死了
There's nobody else willing to testify against Radley.
没人愿意指证拉德里了
Look, Toby, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear,
托比 我知道你不想听到这种消息
but at least you finally
但至少你终于
know the truth about what happened to your mom.
知道你妈妈到底出了什么事
I spoke with your father.
我跟你父亲谈过了
He's open to signing the agreement.
他愿意签协议
But in order to move forward, you need to sign, too.
但为了结束此事 你也得签
I know it's not going to bring your mother back
我知道这无法让你母亲死而复生
or change the past,
或改变过去
but it can help your future.
但这笔钱对你将来会有帮助

重点解释

But after looking into it,但仔细看了这案子

look into看看;浏览

They stopped to look into the window.

他们停下来看看橱窗。

I usually look into a book before deciding whether to read it.

我通常先把书浏览一下才决定是否读它。

There's nobody else willing to testify against Radley.没人愿意指证拉德里了

willing to乐于; 愿意

Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?

你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗?

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

我愿意假定他是无辜的

But in order to move forward, you need to sign, too.但为了结束此事,你也得签

in order to为了

He lit a cigarette in order to calm his mind.

他点燃一支香烟,镇定一下情绪。

We started early in order to arrive before dark.

为了在天黑前到达,我们很早就动身了。

分享到
重点单词
  • lawsuitn. 诉讼,控诉
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • alteredv. 改变(alter的过去分词) adj. 改变了的;
  • substantiatev. 实体化,证实
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • testifyv. 证明,作证,声明