影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第13期:不可告人的秘密
日期:2012-04-02 11:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Whose idea was this, again?
谁出的这主意来着
Emily’s mom.
艾米莉的妈妈
The shed was me.
去小屋是我提议的
My mom just said we should do something for us.
我妈只是建议我们做些事情来重建友谊
Well, couldn’t we do something without mosquitoes?
难道不能做些远离蚊子的事吗
They’re not mosquitoes, they’re gnats.
那不是蚊子 是蠓虫
Whatever! They’re small and annoying.
管它是什么呢 反正它们又小又讨厌
and they’re flying up my nose.
还一个劲儿往我鼻子里钻
Well, they’re attracted to your perfume,
你的香水太诱人了
and your hair product and your lip gloss.
护发用品 还有唇彩也是
So, what are you saying, I attract flies?
你什么意思 我对苍蝇有吸引力吗
Gnats.
是蠓虫
Why do I feel like this is the wrong way?
我怎么觉得走错路了
No,this is it.
没走错 就是这条路
I remember that tree.
我还记得那棵树
It’s the halfway point.
这正好是中点标志
There’s 136 steps left to the shed.
离小屋还有136步
Have you been out here since…Alison?
艾莉森出事以后你来过这吗
Me? No.
我吗 当然没有
No way.
怎么可能
But you remember that tree.
可是你还记得那棵树
You guys, it’s not that weird.
姑娘们 别大惊小怪的
I mean, we came out here in eighth grade, like ,every day…
再怎么说 咱初二的时候几乎天天来啊
even after.
那之后也没少来
I think this is totally the wrong place to do this,
我觉得这真不是重建友谊的好地方
whatever you call it…shrine.
随你管这叫什么 比如圣地
It’s not a shrine.
这不是圣地
It’s just a place to remember Alison.
这只是一个怀念艾莉森的地方
What’s wrong with that?
有什么不妥的吗
Doing it way out here
在这么隐蔽的地方活动
makes it look like we have something to hide.
显得我们好像有什么不可告人的小秘密
You’re worried what other people think?
你居然在担心别人怎么想
Well, aren’t you?
你不担心吗
Do you really want to give that creepy detective
你真想给那个变态侦探
more reasons to question us?
更多审问我们的借口吗

重点解释

fly up
1.飞起,翘起
They're waiting to fly up to heaven.
她们在等着飞向天堂
2.突然发怒


attraction:吸引
attractor:引人注意之人
attractant:诱杀剂
attractive:有吸引力的


hair product:洗发用品

lip gloss:
固定词组 ph.
1.珠光唇膏
Wore my new lip gloss.
我用了新的唇膏。


weird:
形容词 a.
1.鬼怪似的;怪诞的;神秘的
They were awakened by a weird shriek.
他们被一声怪叫吵醒了。
2.超自然的
3.【口】奇特的;不可思议的
That was really a weird movie.
那部电影真怪异!
He has some weird ideas.
他有一些怪念头。


come out:
出现
The moon came out from behind the clouds.
月亮从云后露出脸来。
2.出版
When will his new novel come out?
他新创作的小说什么时候出版?
3.结果是
The party came out all right.
晚会开得很好。
4.传出
When the news came out, everyone was shocked.
消息传来,人人都感到震惊。
5.总计
The total came out at 1010.
总数算出来为一千零十。


in eighth grade:八年级
My brother jack is in eighth grade.
我哥杰克上八年级了。

分享到
重点单词
  • perfumen. 香水,香气 vt. 使香气弥漫
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • shrinen. 圣地,神龛,庙 v. 将 ... 置于神龛内,把
  • shriekv. 尖叫,叫喊 n. 尖叫
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发