《美少女的谎言》第3季第164期:提防梦娜
日期:2013-05-13 20:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, under ten! Beat it.
没到十分钟 赢了
I think we earned some hot tub.
我想我们赢了个热水澡
Spence, you want me to fire it up?
斯宾塞 要我先去放热水么
Yeah. Just give me a second.
好 等我一会儿
Hey, Jason.
杰森
Hey there, Spencer.
你好 斯宾塞
What's going on with you and Mona?
你和梦娜是怎么回事
Did you go to her or did she come up to you?
是你去找她的 还是她主动找上你的
Look, I know that her first day back wasn't exactly a bubble bath.
我知道她第一天回来会让人不大舒服
Okay, but... you should be careful.
不过 你应该当心点
What am I missing here?
我漏了什么重点
Jason, she's dangerous.
杰森 她很危险
Ian and Garrett are both dead.
伊恩和加勒特都死了
Jenna's awol.
詹娜被吓跑了
I'm starting to think that Mona might have--
我觉得梦娜可能...
Got it. I'll keep that in mind.
明白了 我会注意的
Toby can hear this. He knows her resume.
不用回避托比 他知道她是什么人
She once tried to kill him by unscrewing a piece of scaffolding.
她曾经试图通过拧松脚手架来杀死他
She cannot be trusted.
你不能相信她
People around here used to say the same thing about me.
这里的人也曾经这么评价过我
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt
我觉得在没有证据证明有罪前
before I cut them off.
应该相信他们是无辜的
Good-bye. Thanks for the tip.
再见 谢谢提醒

重点解释

Got it. I'll keep that in mind.明白了,我会注意的

keep in mind:记住; 牢记

You should keep in mind what I have said.

我刚才说过的你要记住。

It is not easy to keep in mind what you have told me.

记住你告诉我的话并不容易。

常用短语:

mind out当心注意

Mind out, there's a car coming!

小心,一辆汽车开过来了!

never mind不要紧

Never mind, we can doss down in the car.

不要紧,我们可以睡在汽车里。

absence of mind心不在焉

My absence of mind irritated him.

我心不在焉惹恼了他。

Spence, you want me to fire it up?斯宾塞 ,要我先去放热水么

fire up:生火,点火

He didn't know how to fire up the engine.

他不知如何起动发动机。

分享到
重点单词
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡
  • scaffoldingn. 脚手架 动词scaffold的现在分词