《美少女的谎言》第3季第128期:完全被你迷住了
日期:2013-04-05 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So, how did your coffee date go?
你的咖啡约会怎么样
Drip, drip, drip.
点 点 点
I don't know why you bother going out with other guys.
我不明白你为何还要见其他人
Zack is... is pretty great.
扎克就挺好的
So I have your approval?
这么说你同意了
It helps that he is totally into you.
至少他完全被你迷住了
And what makes you think this?
为什么这么说
He might have mentioned it.
他好像提到过
And I might have said that you felt the same way.
我好像告诉他你也是
Aria! I'm sorry, but this is new territory for me.
艾瑞亚 对不起 我不熟悉这套
I mean, he basically said he's only got eyes for you.
他都坦白自己只在乎你了
What I am I supposed to say?
难道我应该说
"Sorry, buddy, don't get your hopes up.
抱歉老兄 别抱太大希望
My mom is dating half of Rosewood."
我妈和全镇的人都约着呢
He really said that? Yes.
他真这么说 是的
Look, I just think that
我只是想说
if you see this going somewhere,
如果你觉得这事能成
you should just be straight with him before it's too late.
就应该趁早坦诚地告诉他
I will, I will.
我会的
I just have to move at my own pace.
但我要遵照自己的步调去做
I need to feel comfortable.
要让自己觉得舒服
Trust me, there were so many things your father and I
我和你爸结婚时
didn't know about each other when we got married.
相互不了解的地方太多了

重点解释

I mean, he basically said he's only got eyes for you.他都坦白自己只在乎你了

get eyes for:注意; 被 ... 吸引

He has a quick eye for mistakes.

他一眼就能看出错误。

She had an eye for the beauty of nature.

她有鉴赏自然美的眼力。

Trust me, there were so many things your father and I didn't know about each other when we got married.我和你爸结婚时相互不了解的地方太多了

get married:结婚

At present, I don't want to get married.

目前,我还不想结婚。

What I am I supposed to say?难道我应该说

be supposed to:应该;认为必须

They were supposed to be here an hour ago.

他们应该在一小时以前到达这里。

分享到
重点单词
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围
  • approvaln. 批准,认可,同意,赞同
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急