《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第10期:艾莉森处于炼狱中
日期:2014-06-18 23:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季

Hanna?
汉娜
I can't believe that they let you in.
真不敢相信他们让你进来了
My dad practically threw Caleb out the door.
我爸几乎是把凯勒赶了出去
I brought an excuse.
我找了个借口
Homework.
带作业
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wait, I'm not in physics.
等下 我不上物理啊
I was counting on your parents not knowing that.
我指望着你父母不知道这一点
Must be weird having your dad here.
你爸在这肯定很怪异吧
I haven't really found a word for it yet. But yeah.
我其实还没找到合适的词 但的确如此
How are you? Really.
说真的 你怎么样
I'm in purgatory.
我处在炼狱之中
A condition of temporary punishment and suffering,
暂时遭受着惩罚和痛苦
from which I may never leave. I looked it up,
我可能永远摆脱不了了 我查过了
along with everything I could find on prosecuting minors
所有我能找到的有关起诉未成年的信息
and state minimums for third-degree federal offenses.
和本州三级联邦罪行的最轻判决
That was before they took away my internet.
那还是在他们断我的网之前
If your mom didn't...
如果你妈妈没...
do it, then it may not be the gun, Hanna.
行凶 那把枪可能不是凶器 汉娜
Okay, we don't know for sure.
我们无法确定

重点解释

I was counting on your parents not knowing that.我指望着你父母不知道这一点

count on依靠;指望

That was the only thing they could count on.

那是他们唯一依靠的东西。

You can count on him for a truthful report of the accident.

你放心,他会对事故作出如实的报告的。

I looked it up,我查过了

look up查阅

You can look up this word in the vocabulary.

你可以在词汇表里查这个词。

I'll look it up in the encyclopaedia.

我将在百科全书中查阅它。

That was before they took away my internet.那还是在他们断我的网之前

take away拿走;减去;解除

Nothing can take away the anguish of lose a child.

什么都不能解除失去孩子的巨大悲痛。

I want to take away the book which you showed me yesterday.

我想带走你昨天给我看的那本书。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工
  • anguishn. 苦闷,痛苦 v. 使 ... 极苦闷,使 ...
  • truthfuladj. 诚实的,真实的
  • purgatoryn. 灵魂的净化,涤罪,炼狱 adj. 涤罪的