《美少女的谎言》第4季第50期:消失不见的枪
日期:2014-03-16 22:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I saw her.
是我看到的
She came to my house around nine o'clock.
她九点左右去了我家
Isabelle had some people over,
伊莎贝尔请了客人
so we talked in my office above the garage.
所以我们在车库上面的办公室谈的
She say anything about Wilden? Nope.
她提起过威尔登吗 没有
She called me, came over, said she needed money,
她打电话约见我 想找我借钱
more money than I had-- we're not very liquid right now.
我无能为力 我们现在没那么多富余
And what happened when you told her no?
你拒绝她后发生了什么
Isabelle wanted me for something.
伊莎贝尔把我叫走了
I came back, Ashley was gone.
我回去时 艾什莉已经走了
Why didn't you tell me that this afternoon?
你下午为什么没说
You're just on the edge of this right now.
你现在涉足还不深
You could still walk away.
还可以全身而退
I love your daughter, Mr. Marin.
我爱你的女儿 玛琳先生
After we talked today,
和你谈过以后
I went home, I went up to my office,
我回到家 进了办公室
and I did something I've been afraid to do since Wilden got shot.
做了威尔登被杀后一直不敢做的事
I keep a gun locked in my desk.
我有把枪锁在书桌里
I looked for it. It's missing.
那把枪不见了

重点解释

we're not very liquid right now.我们现在没那么多富余

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

There is not much stock in the shop right now.

目前店里存货不多。

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

You could still walk away.还可以全身而退

walk away走开

He walked away from the car crash.

他在车祸中安然无恙。

She gave a shrug and walked away.

她耸了耸肩就离开了。

I did something I've been afraid to do since Wilden got shot.做了威尔登被杀后一直不敢做的事

afraid to害怕; 惟恐; 不敢

I'm afraid to go out after dark in the city.

在城里,我害怕天黑後出门。

It seems that she is afraid to tell them about it.

似乎她怕将此事告诉他们。

分享到
重点单词
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • liquidadj. 液体的,液态的 n. 液体
  • shrugn. 耸肩 v. 耸肩