《美少女的谎言》第3季第282期:托比死了
日期:2013-09-10 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Toby Cavanaugh is dead.
托比·加瓦诺死了
I saw his body in the forest.
我在树林里看见了他的尸体
Somebody killed him.
有人杀了他
If this is true--
如果这是真的...
It is true. I saw it.
千真万确 我亲眼看到的
Why didn't you tell the park rangers?
那你怎么不告诉公园骑警
Because that wouldn't bring him back.
那也不能让他起死回生了啊
If someone killed Toby--
如果有人杀了托比
Somebody did kill toby, but I am the reason that he's dead.
确实有人杀了托比 是我导致他被害的
I'm gonna call your family,
我会打电话到你家
and then I'm going to call the police.
然后我会联系警方
Do you understand?
你听明白了吗
Yes. Okay.
明白 好的
I'll be right back. Stay here.
我马上回来 你就在这儿待着
Where have I got to go?
我还能去哪儿呢
Dad? Hey, can I talk to you? Sure.
爸爸 我能和你聊几句吗 当然
Dad, I need to talk to you about ezra.
爸爸 我得和你谈谈以斯拉
And he doesn't know that I'm telling you this,
他不知道我把这件事告诉你
and I really probably shouldn't--Aria.
或许我真不该告诉你 艾瑞亚
When I talked to your mom, she told me about Ezra.
我和你妈妈谈过以斯拉的事
About the woman in Delaware. And the boy.
德拉华的那个女人 还有那个小男孩

重点解释

Because that wouldn't bring him back.那也不能让他起死回生了啊

bring back使恢复

She went to New York to bring back her errant daughter.

她去纽约带回她那步入歧途的女儿。

His body was brought back to England for burial.

他的遗体已运回英国埋葬。

Dad, I need to talk to you about ezra.爸爸,我得和你谈谈以斯拉

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

At tea we talk about the day's event.

我们边吃茶点边聊当天的事情。

and then I'm going to call the police.然后我会联系警方

call the police联系警方

Don't give me any aggro or I'll call the police!

你别找茬儿闹事,要不然我就叫警察了!

Call the police in the event of an emergency.

万一紧急情况就打电话给警察。

分享到
重点单词
  • errantadj. 错误的,脱离正途的,漫游的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • burialn. 埋葬,葬礼,坟墓