《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第15期:不受欢迎的女儿
日期:2014-06-25 23:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where've you been?
你去哪儿了
I didn't do anything. I just needed some air.
我什么都没做 只是出去透透气
You know, I took the old footpath behind the Mendez house.
我从门德斯家后面的老路走的
The one that leads to the pond.
通到池塘的那条路
You used to take me skating there when I was little.
小时候你常带我在那里滑冰
Now it's all dried up.
现在都干了
That happens this time of year.
每年这个时候都会如此
But it'll fill up again.
但它会重新积满水的
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
It's my fault that mom ever got involved with Wilden.
让妈妈卷入威尔登的事情 都是我的错
It's my fault the police found the gun.
让警察找到了那把枪 是我的错
God, how could I be so stupid?
我怎么会这么笨
I mean, I try to fix things. And it just...
我试着想弥补 可是...
It just gets worse.
事情只会变得更糟
Hanna, I wish you'd come to me.
汉娜 我希望你来找我的
Well, the way Caleb described it...
就像凯勒说的那样

重点解释

The one that leads to the pond.通到池塘的那条路

lead to通向;把…带到

No road of flowers lead to glory.

没有一条通往光荣的道路是铺满鲜花的。

Mass unemployment may lead to social upheaval.

大批失业会导致社会动乱。

Now it's all dried up.现在都干了

dry up(使)干涸; (使)枯竭

The clothes will soon dry up in the wind.

这衣服经风一吹很快就会干的。

The sun came out and dried up the streets.

太阳出来把马路晒干了。

It's my fault that mom ever got involved with Wilden.让妈妈卷入威尔登的事情,都是我的错

get involved with牵连, 涉及

How could you get involved with a woman like this?

你怎能跟这样的女人在一起?

No way will I get involved with those dubious property deals.

我将决不参与那些无把握的地产买卖。

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • dubiousadj. 怀疑的,可疑的
  • pondn. 池塘 v. 筑成池塘
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数