《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第5期:托比的忏悔
日期:2014-12-18 21:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Spence, it's me.
斯宾塞 是我
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
I wanted to believe that my sister
我还以为我妹妹
pulled herself out of this mess
在离镇时已经摆脱
when she left town.
这趟浑水了
What is Shana's connection to Wren?
莎娜和任有什么关系
I don't know, but it looks like
不知道 但看样子
your ex-boyfriend is moving in with his ex-fiancée.
你的前男友和他的前任未婚妻要同居了
Why would they keep that a secret?
他们为什么要瞒着我
Because he's your ex-boyfriend.
因为他是你前男友
Tonight, there will be showers...
今晚会有阵雨...
I wanna talk to you about what happened last night.
我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事
But if I do, are you just gonna take off again?
但真说的话 你是不是又要一走了之
I had some thinking to do.
我那时想一个人静一静
That's not good enough.
就这可不能打发我
Okay, you could've called.
你至少要打电话知会我一声
You could've just sent me a text.
或者给我发条短信
"Give me space." I know.
简单的一句"我要静静" 我知道
Three words and I would've been fine.
寥寥数语我就能安心了
I know, okay? And I'm sorry.
我明白 很抱歉

重点解释

I wanted to believe that my sister pulled herself out of this mess when she left town.我还以为我妹妹 在离镇时已经摆脱这趟浑水了

pull out of离开, 退出

He threatened to pull out of the common market.

他威协要退出共同市场。

Our Australian partner pull out of the contract.

我们澳大利亚合伙人退了合同。

But if I do, are you just gonna take off again?但真说的话,你是不是又要一走了之

take off匆匆离开

When do you guess the airplane will take off?

你猜飞机何时要起飞?

The train will take off at 7 this evening.

火车今晚7点钟离开。

分享到