《美少女的谎言》第3季第306期:相信直觉
日期:2013-10-03 22:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi, sunshine.
嗨 美女
Good book?
书好看吗
It's okay.
还行
Can I ask you something?
我能问你一些事情吗
That game that you wanted to play yesterday?
昨天你给我的游戏
I heard it was one of Mona's favorites.
我听说是梦娜最喜欢的
Who played it with her?
谁和她一起玩的
I don't recall.
不记得了
Mona liked to play a lot of games.
梦娜喜欢玩的游戏可多了
Yeah, but Wren...
是的 但是任...
Dr. Kingston, he said she was
金斯顿医生说她
"obsessed" with this one.
"迷恋"这个游戏
Well, he would know.
他当然知道
What is with you and him?
你和他怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Eddie, are you the person behind the trouble
艾迪 访问通行证的问题
with the visitors' passes?
是你引起的吗
Did you let somebody in who--
是你让那些人进来的吗
It wasn't me.
不是我
Was it Dr. Kingston?
那么是金斯顿医生吗
Take your pill.
你该吃药了
You may be sleeping, but you don't look
你睡了觉 但是看起来
like you're getting any rest.
精神还是不好
I won't tell anybody.
我不会告诉别人的
Trust your instinct. Mine told me,
相信你的直觉 我的直觉告诉我
from the minute that guy got here,
那人来这
it wasn't for the right reasons.
意图并不单纯
Let's just leave it at that, okay?
别再想了 好吗

重点解释

Mona liked to play a lot of games.梦娜喜欢玩的游戏可多了

a lot of许多

The boy had a lot of pocket money.

这男孩有许多零用钱。

It takes a lot of labor to build a railway.

修筑一条铁路要花费许多劳动力。

Take your pill.你该吃药了

take a pill服药

He has to take a pill every day.

他每天都要吃药。

You may be sleeping, but you don't look like you're getting any rest.你睡了觉,但是看起来精神还是不好

look like看上去像;与…相似

That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.

那边的那个女孩看上去像在梦境里一样。

She looks like a very demure young lady.

她看上去像一个矜持的少女。

get a rest休息

While the children are away, their parents get a rest.

孩子们不在的时候,父母才能休息一会儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • instinctadj. 充满的 n. 本能,天性,直觉