《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第14期:A没办法监视所有的人
日期:2015-06-14 20:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ali wants to meet me tonight.
艾莉今晚想见我
Like she wanted to meet you at the kissing rock yesterday?
就像昨天想和你在亲吻石见面一样吗
She needs our help, Spence.
斯宾塞 她需要我们的帮助
Did Shana tell you this?
莎娜告诉你的吗
Look, even if this were true,
听着 就算这是真的
Why would Ali only want to meet with you?
为什么艾莉只想和你见面
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe "A" can't watch all of us all the time.
也许是因为A没有办法同时监视我们所有人
Look, I know you wanna
听着 我知道你很想相信
believe that this is Alison reaching out to you,
这的确是艾莉森想和你见面
But it's not Ali, okay? This is "A".
但这不是艾莉 好吗 这是A
I don't think so. Not this time.
我不这么想 这次绝不是
Just because Shana knows
仅仅是因为莎娜知道
about this one conversation you and Ali had?
你和艾莉的一段对话吗
Yes.
是的
Well, you're not going alone.
那么你不能一个人去
That's the only way she'll meet me.
只有一个人她才肯见我
Spencer, I told you because I didn't want to lie to you.
斯宾塞 我告诉你是因为我不想对你撒谎
Okay? Don't make me sorry that I did.
不要让我后悔这么做 好吗

重点解释

Look, even if this were true,听着,就算这是真的

even if即使;虽然

They couldn't, even if they would, get out of trouble by themselves.

即使他们想(摆脱), 也无法独立摆脱困难。

Even if I fail this time, I would try again.

即使我这次失败了,我还要再试试。

believe that this is Alison reaching out to you,这的确是艾莉森想和你见面

reach out to接触, 联系, 把手伸向

A cadre must reach out to and be one with the masses.

一个干部必须联系群众,同群众打成一片。

Spencer, I told you because I didn't want to lie to you.斯宾塞,我告诉你是因为我不想对你撒谎

lie to对 ... 撒谎

It appears that what I said was untrue, but I did not knowingly lie to you.

看来我说错了,但是我并非故意向你撒谎。

Least of all would I lie to you.

我最犯不上对你撒谎了。

分享到