美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集第27期:人体解剖
日期:2019-05-20 09:25

(单词翻译:单击)

If I haven't done that already.
如果还不算被我彻底毁掉的话
You haven't. And it won't.
你没有 不会的
- We'll get ahead of this. - How?
-我们会处理好的 -怎么处理
Caleb already started a narrative
凯勒已经开始撰
about you being bullied on social media.
描述你在社交网络上受到欺凌
If this comes up, it'll already be diffused.
等这篇文章被披露时 那篇文章也传开了
You are not a liability, Spencer.
你不是累赘 斯宾塞
You're my daughter.
你是我女儿
I was in class when mom called the school.
妈妈打电话给学校时我正在上课
Human anatomy.
人体解剖学
Everything we went through in high school.
在高中经历了这么多事
I thought we were done with disasters.
我以为我们不会再遇到灾难了
The next semester
接下来那个学期
nothing made sense anymore.
一切都失去了意义
If you really are watching over me, then..
如果你真的在看着我 那...
I guess you know this already.
我猜你都已经知道了
I flunked two classes
我翘了两门课
and they took my scholarship away.
他们取消了我的奖学金

分享到
重点单词
  • liabilityn. 责任,可能性,债务,不利因素,倾向
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • narrativen. 叙述,故事 adj. 叙事的,故事体的