《美少女的谎言》第3季第46期:你男朋友真好
日期:2012-12-22 23:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi! You made it.
嗨 你来了
I was...flattered for the invitation.
你能请我来 我很荣幸
We both were.
我们都很荣幸
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare.
很抱歉 我不想盯着你看的
I'm just still adjusting and trying to match faces in reality
我还不太适应 还在努力把现实中的面孔
to the ones that I saw in my head.
和我脑海中的对应上
No, it must be overwhelming.
这项工程一定挺大的
Is that Laurel Tuchman?
那不是劳瑞尔·塔奇曼吗
She's the photographer I took a class from last summer.
我去年夏天上过她的摄影课
She's amazing. I didn't want to leave it to amateurs.
她超棒的 我不想找个外行人来
I wanted someone who could record every single moment.
我希望摄影师能够记录每一个瞬间
I'm gonna go say hi. I'll be right back.
我去打个招呼 一会儿就回来
Laurel? Hey, Aria.
劳瑞尔 艾瑞亚
This girl's got some classy friends. How ya doin'?
这女孩的朋友都很漂亮 你最近怎么样
I'm good. Yeah, I'm still taking pictures.
我很好 我坚持拍照呢
Actually, my boyfriend, he just
我男朋友最近送给我
gave me this vintage camera. It's a Rolleiflex.
一台复古照相机 是禄来福来的
God, nice boyfriend. When I was I high school,
老天 你男朋友真好 我念高中的时候
I couldn't afford a pinhole and a light bulb.
连无透镜照相机和灯泡都买不起
Oh, he's not in high school.
他不是高中生
Are those expensive?
那些很贵吗
Honey, if it works, he must have dropped a precious penny on it.
如果能用的话 他一定是花了大价钱买的
Listen, I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta keep snapping.
我也想跟你聊天的 但是我得继续拍了
I'm flying solo.
今晚只有我一个人
Are you here alone without an assistant? Don't ask.
你没带助手来吗 别提了
I'm in the market if you know anyone who's interested.
我在招人呢 如果你身边谁有兴趣就找我
I'm interested. Really?
我有兴趣啊 真的吗
Yeah. Well, call me on monday. Hopefully by then
那好啊 周一给我打电话 希望到时
I'll have gotten rid of what's left of the old one.
我能把以前那位留下的烂摊子收拾了
Is he still there? Well, just his camera bag.
他还没走吗 摄影包还在我这
I'm holding it hostage till
在他父母付我钱之前
he gets mommy and daddy to write me a check.
那包就押在我这了

重点解释

I'll have gotten rid of what's left of the old one.我能把以前那位留下的烂摊子收拾了

get rid of:除掉,去掉

We must get rid of the bad habits.

我们必须去掉坏习惯。

One day he'll get rid of me!

总有一天他会除掉我!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare.很抱歉,我不想盯着你看的

mean to:想,有意

I don't mean to scare you.

我并不想吓唬你。

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

我可不是有意伤害她的感情。

I'm just still adjusting and trying to match faces in reality to the ones that I saw in my head.我还不太适应,还在努力把现实中的面孔和我脑海中的对应上

in reality:实际上,事实上;实则

In reality, weight alone does not equal fitness.

实际上,重量仅不等于健身。

In reality, it may be just the opposite.

事实上,可能适得其反。

分享到
重点单词
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • fitnessn. 适合度(生物学术语) n. 健康
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • photographern. 摄影师
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • solon. 独奏,独唱 adj. 单独的 adv. 单独地 v
  • overwhelmingadj. 势不可挡的,压倒的
  • bulbn. 电灯泡,球状物