《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第13期:强项是拆散别人
日期:2014-11-27 23:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Stop moving.
别动了
I can't help it. It tickles.
忍不住啊 很痒的
Get over it.
克服一下
You need to break up with Ben. What?
你得和本分手 什么
Why?
为什么
Because you deserve better.
因为他配不上你
He's a flathead. And deep down, you know it's not right.
他是个傻子 而且你也知道这样不对
Sometimes it feels right.
有时候感觉很对啊
Please. Mushy squash.
拜托了 别多愁善感
He's not that bad.
他没那么糟糕
That's what's left on the buffet table
大家都挑完了以后
after everyone's made their choices, em.
自助餐桌上就不剩啥了
You don't make decisions,
你不做决定
and that's what you'll end up with.
这就是你的下场
Ben really cares about me.
本真的很关心我
And I don't want to hurt him.
我不想伤害他
Stop taking care of everyone but yourself.
别总是关心他人 忽略自己
Alison--
艾莉森
You need to be careful at what you're good at, hon,
你得认真考虑你的优势 亲
'cause you'll spend the rest of your life doing it.
因为你下半辈子都得靠它吃饭
And if you need me to do the deed, I'm happy to.
如果需要我帮忙 我很乐意
What "deed"?
帮什么
Breaking up with Ben.
和本分手
I've done it for lots of people.
我帮很多人干过这种事
That's so wrong.
太乱来了
Who would ask you to do something like that?
谁会让你做那样的事情
Sometimes people don't have a choice.
有时候我们别无选择

重点解释

You need to break up with Ben. What?你得和本分手

break up with 与 ... 关系破裂

It takes a lot nerves to break up with her.

和她分手需要很大的勇气。

I've decided to break up with Alan.

我决定跟亚伦分手。

that's what you'll end up with.这就是你的下场

end up with结束于; 以 ... 告终

If you do that,you'll end up with egg on your face.

你要是做那件事,必将以耻辱告终。

We started with soup,and fruit to end up with.

我们开始时喝汤,最后吃水果。

Ben really cares about me.本真的很关心我

care about关心

She does not care about her husband at all.

她根本不关心她的丈夫。

He's too self-absorbed to care about us.

他只顾自己,不关心我们。

分享到
重点单词
  • deedn. 事迹,行为,[法]契约 vt. 立契转让 a
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得