《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第14期:伪造飞行计划
日期:2014-08-13 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Guys, listen...
老兄
You're the pilot,
你就是那个飞行员
right? John Smith?
约翰·史密斯 对吗
Hey, you filed that flight plan to Delaware as cover,
你提交了那份飞往特拉华的计划作为掩护
landed at Thornhill in the fog,
实际是在大雾中降落在康山
delivered a blond girl in a red coat,
你把一个穿红色外套的金发女孩送到那
and then you flew her out of there.
然后又把她送走
Who is she, Nigel?
那女孩是谁 奈杰尔
I don't know anything about a fire. I wasn't there.
我不知道什么大火 我没去过那
Just--I got paid to fake a flight plan.
我只是收了钱去伪造一个飞行计划
Okay? And spin a little story
然后如果有人问起
if someone came asking. That's all.
就随便编个故事 就这样
By who? - Was it her? The blond?
谁指使你的 -是她吗 那个金发女孩
I'll give you your money back, okay? I just got greedy.
我把钱还给你们行吗 是我太贪心了
We are gonna need a name.
我们要知道一个名字
I could lose my job! I broke the law!
我会丢工作的 我做的事已经违法了
Just...
就是...
Her name was--
她的名字叫...
I don't know. Drake, Cece, I think.
我不知道 好像是德雷克 茜茜什么的
Just take the money and drop it, all right?
把钱拿走 放过我吧 行吗

重点解释

I'll give you your money back, okay? I just got greedy.我把钱还给你们行吗 ,是我太贪心了

give back归还; 送回

Has he given back the tools he borrowed from you?

他向你借的那些工具归还了没有?

They decided to give it back to its owner.

他们决定把它归还原主。

Just--I got paid to fake a flight plan.我只是收了钱去伪造一个飞行计划

get paid 得到报酬

He worked in a factory and got paid by the piece.

他在一家工厂工作,按件计酬。

You'll be in the clear after you get paid.

你领到钱後就可偿清债务了。

I broke the law!我做的事已经违法了

break the law违法

If you persist in breaking the law you will go to prison.

如果你再继续违法的话,你会坐牢的。

分享到
重点单词
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • draken. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋