美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第8期:警察看守
日期:2018-12-03 10:02

(单词翻译:单击)

I had a hard time choosing but..
我选了很久
...these are the ones that I picked for the gallery tonight.
这些就是我挑好今晚去美术馆比赛的
You have an eye for detail, Aria.
你很会观察细节 艾瑞亚
Every one of these pictures are so..
拍这些照片的人相当
...declarative, succinct.
清晰明了 精辟简练
Aria tells me you have concerns about her attendance tonight.
艾瑞亚跟我说 你很担心她今晚参加开幕式
That she's up for an award. - Uh, yeah.
她被提名了呢 -没错
Well, with everything going on lately, I just thought--
考虑到最近发生的事 我只是
I would be more than happy to have officers stationed on-site.
我希望现场能有警察看守
We can even put them in unmarked cars
如果你不想引起注意
if you don't want undue attention.
我们可以让他们坐普通的车
Thank you, but, Aria, you know
谢谢 但是 艾瑞亚
we've already committed to Mike's--
我们已经答应去迈克的
I already talked to Mike and dad.
我已经跟迈克还有爸爸说了
They're okay with it if you are.
他们随你
Can you be okay with it?
你可以吗
I'm-I'm sorry that I sprung all this on you
我很抱歉让你突然做选择
but this isn't a display case at my school.
但这可不是我学校的陈列柜
This is my work in a real art gallery.
我的作品要进真正的美术馆了
Mom, you worked at a gallery. You know how important this is.
妈 你也在美术馆工作过 你知道这有多重要
I know, honey.
我知道 亲爱的
Are you sure?
你确定安全吗
I wouldn't agree to it if I felt there was risk involved.
要是有风险我就不会同意了

分享到
重点单词
  • displayn. 显示,陈列,炫耀 vt. 显示,表现,夸示
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • succinctadj. 简洁的 adj. [古]紧身的