《美少女的谎言》第3季第2期:有人陷害我们
日期:2012-10-19 20:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How could she not remember anything?
她怎么会什么都不记得
She's totally out of it.
她醉得不省人事
She's still drunk.
她还醉着呢
You don't think that she had anything to do with this, do you?
这不会是她干的吧
No!
当然不是
She-- she can hardly stand.
她站都站不稳
How did she get here?
那她怎么来这里的
Hann, hand me Em's phone.
汉 把艾米的手机给我
Em, you got a blocked call at eleven.
艾米 十一点你接到个屏蔽号码的电话
Who was it? Do you remember who you talked to?
谁打来的 你记得跟谁通的电话吗
Um...I think I remember leaving your house,
我只记得从你家出来
and the next thing I know you guys are calling me
接着就是你们给我打电话
and I'm here.
而我一个人在这里
What? That can't be right. What is it?
什么 这不可能 怎么了
It says that at midnight she got a call from my phone.
这里显示午夜她接到我手机打出的电话
You were asleep, right?
你当时在睡觉 是吧
Oh, my god. Somebody called Emily from my phone.
天啊 有人用我的手机打给艾米丽
Somebody was in my house.
有人躲在我家里
You guys, this is a set-up.
各位 有人在陷害我们
What was that?
那是什么
We need to get out of here. Now.
我们快离开这里
Come on.
快点

重点解释

妙语佳句:

You were asleep, right?你当时在睡觉,是吧

asleep:睡着的

sleepy, asleep这两个形容词均含有“欲睡的”之意。

sleepy最常用词,指人昏昏欲睡,或沉睡时的寂静状态。

asleep作表语,多用于非正式的英语里,指处于睡着的状态,侧重动作的结果。

If I fall asleep at the wheel wake me up.

如果我开车时睡着了,就叫醒我。

You guys, this is a set-up.各位,有人在陷害我们

set-up:计划, 安排

Um...I think I remember leaving your house,我只记得从你家出来

remember doing sth:记得干了某事

I can't remember doing it so I can't deny it.

我不记得我有没有做过这样的事,所以我不能否认。

I remember finishing my homework.

我记得我完成家庭作业了。

考考你:

这里显示午夜她接到我手机打出的电话。

这不会是她干的吧?

上期答案:

Aria beat out a thousands applicants for a space in that photograp

Em, you and I are the only ones who did anything worth talking about this summer.

分享到
重点单词
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲