美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第1期:亲子游戏
日期:2018-11-24 00:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you remember anything else?

你还记得别的事吗

He cried when it was time to leave.

我们要分开的时候他哭了

Said it was the best birthday he ever had.

他说这是他过得最开心的一个生日

The person they're describing on the news...

新闻上说的这个人...

I mean, I don't even know who that is.

我都不知道这是谁

You played skeeball, once.

你玩过一次滑雪球

I wouldn't call that family bonding.

我也不会说那是你们家的亲子游戏啊

Hanna.

汉娜

I think what Hanna's trying to say is that

我想汉娜想说的是

it's hard for us to imagine that A is actually your brother.

我们很难想象A居然是你的哥哥

No, what's hard to imagine is that you feel

不 真正难想象的是

even the slightest bit of pity for Charles.

你居然还有点同情查尔斯

Little harsh, Hanna--

别说得这么难听 汉娜...

He's been out for blood, for all of us!

他毫无血性 对我们所有人都这样

And he's come way too close more than once.

而且他不止一次做出非常过分的事

We hear you, but it's unfair to Ali right now--

我们懂你 但现在这么说对艾莉不公平...

Why are you trying to shut me up, Spencer?

你为什么想让我闭嘴 斯宾塞

I'm just saying what you guys are thinking.

我只是把你们的想法说出来而已

If you guys are too scared to be honest, then fine.

如果你们不敢说实话 没关系

I will do it for you.

我来替你们说

I'm sorry, Alison.

对不起 艾莉森

I know this must really suck for you.

我知道这件事对你来说很揪心

But I'm not gonna sit here

但我不会坐在这儿

and help you give A the benefit of the doubt.

帮你为A开脱

I hope the police catch him because there's nothing

我希望警察能抓到他

they could do to him that's worse than what he did to us.

因为警察对他绝不可能像他对我们那样残忍

分享到
重点单词
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯