《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第7期:梦娜逃亡
日期:2014-12-22 22:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna, I swear I saw someone in that upstairs window.
汉娜 我发誓我看到楼上窗口有人
So you think Mona's just sitting in her house,
你真觉得梦娜会堪堪坐在
in the dark?
漆黑的家里吗
As twisted as she is,
她那么变态
I wouldn't put it past her.
做什么都可能
Look, she stuck her neck out for my mom.
她为了我妈牺牲很大
I know after everything she's done,
我知道鉴于她之前那些破事
it may seem like another one of her tricks,
这貌似是她另一个诡计
but Mona would've never confessed to killing Wilden
但如果不是我要她救我妈
If I didn't put that idea in her head in the first place.
她根本不会去认罪
Hanna, if Mona is really in trouble,
汉娜 如果梦娜真遇上麻烦
It is not your fault.
也不是你的错
You're safe here, Em.
艾米 你在这里很安全
It's not me I'm worried about.
我不是担心自己
It's Mona.
我担心的是梦娜
Door!
把门打开
Sorry. Don't be.
抱歉 没关系
Your parents would have the same rule if I were a guy.
如果我是男生 你爸妈也会这样

If you were a guy, you wouldn't be here.
如果你是男生 我就不会让你进来了

重点解释

but Mona would've never confessed to killing Wilden但如果不是我要她救我妈

confess to承认; 坦白;

I confess to being proud of my son's success.

我自认以儿子的成功为荣。

If you want to do better, you'd better confess to your weakness at first.

如果你要做得更好,你最好先承认你的弱点。

Hanna, if Mona is really in trouble,如果梦娜真遇上麻烦

in trouble处于困境

I'm in trouble with the police over drugs.

我因毒品事落入警方手中。

You'll be in trouble if you don't watch your step.

你要是不谨慎从事就要倒霉了。

It's not me I'm worried about.我不是担心自己

worry about

You don't have to worry about that.

你不必为那事操心。

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you.

如果我是你,我就不会担心。

分享到