《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第3期:男性化首饰
日期:2014-07-12 23:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So your father decided to stay at the house with you?
你爸爸决定待在家里陪你吗
Yeah. It'll just be easier that way.
是的 这样会方便些
He doesn't have to drive me all the way to school,
他不用把我送到学校
and we'll just stay at his place on the weekends.
我们只是周末留在他家
Isabelle and Kate called.
伊莎贝尔和凯特打来电话
They said nice things, so it shouldn't be too bad.
她们说了些安慰的话 所以不会太惨
Sounds like it's all working out.
听起来一切都有好转
Um, Mrs. Hastings said I should pick something
海斯汀太太认为我该给你带些东西
for you to wear to court.
用于你出庭
I was thinking the navy suit with the mandarin collar?
那套中式领的海军制服怎么样
Yeah, and there's a--
不错 还有...
a watch that your grandma Marin gave me a long time ago.
很久以前 你外婆玛琳给我的一块手表
Be sure to grab that.
一定要带来
That's in the top tray in my jewelry box.
在我的首饰盒最上层的抽屉里
Mrs. Hastings said no jewelry.
海斯汀太太说不能戴首饰
Right.
也是
Regina is such a tough old broad.
女王是个偏男性化的老牌子了
I was hoping some of that would rub off.
我曾希望它的男性化可以少一些
I could really use some "tough" right now.
而现在的我还挺需要些"男性的坚强"的

重点解释

I was hoping some of that would rub off.我曾希望它的男性化可以少一些

rub off擦掉

The mud will rub off quite easily.

污泥很容易擦掉。

I hope her candidates will rub off on her husband.

我希望她那种坦率的脾气会传给她丈夫。

I could really use some "tough" right now.而现在的我还挺需要些"男性的坚强"的

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

There is not much stock in the shop right now.

目前店里存货不多。

So your father decided to stay at the house with you?你爸爸决定待在家里陪你吗

decide to决定

The restaurant decide to engage a pop singer.

餐馆决定雇用一名流行歌手。

She decide to rent out a room to get extra income.

她为获得额外收入决定租出一个房间。

分享到
重点单词
  • collarn. 衣领,项圈,[机]轴环 vt. 抓住,为 ...
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • engagev. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚