《美少女的谎言》第3季第167期:梦娜赚同情的把戏
日期:2013-05-16 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ever since I was little and all through junior high
从我小时候一直到初中
I was considered, a loser.
我一直被认为是个失败者
I was humiliated, picked on, and tortured.
我被羞辱 被欺负 被折磨
And as hard as all that misery and torture was...
那些痛苦与折磨是那样的...
She sent this to you?
这是她发给你的吗
Yeah, and everyone else in cyber space.
没错 她还在网上发给了所有人
It has 1,600 likes.
有1600多人点了"赞"
That child is more twisted than my toes.
这孩子比我的脚趾头还扭曲
She's trying way too hard.
她做的太过火了
You were the one who told me to give her a second chance.
是你告诉我再给她一次机会的
That was before I saw her campaign.
那是在我看见她的"竞选宣言"之前
Right now, I think Mona may be the best argument we got
现在我觉得梦娜是我们反对克隆人
against human cloning.
最好的证据
Before you turn this off,
在关掉它之前
or throw something at the screen,
或者往屏幕上丢臭鸡蛋之前
please just hear me out.
请听我说完
I've been in Radley for over seven months now.
我已经在拉德里被关了七个月
And I wanna tell you about what I...
我想告诉你们我经历的...
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Hi. I know you're on your way out.
我知道你正准备出门
No, no. Come in.
没有 进来吧
I don't wanna keep you.
我不想打扰你
Seriously, just come in.
我认真的 进来吧

重点解释

Before you turn this off,please just hear me out.在关掉它之前请听我说完

turn off:关掉

Please turn off the electric power.

请把电源关掉。

反义词:turn on:打开

He asked me to turn on the radio for him.

他让我替他打开收音机。

hear out:听某人把话说完

We will hear out the rest of the story on a later date.

稍后,我们会听完剩余的故事。

常用短语:

hear from接到 ... 的信

Have you hear from him by last week?

到上星期为止你们接到过他的信吗?

hear of听说

I'm so glad to hear of your scholarship to Nelson.

十分高兴获悉你得到了尼尔逊奖学金。

Hi. I know you're on your way out.我知道你正准备出门

on one's way out:在出去的路上

I am sorry,but I am just on my way out.

很抱歉,我正好要出门。

分享到
重点单词
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • miseryn. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽