《美少女的谎言》第4季第5期:是艾莉森把我们救出来的
日期:2013-10-31 20:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You doing okay, Hanna?
你还好吗 汉娜
I'm sorry I had to leave so early this morning.
抱歉我今天一大早就得出门
We really didn't get a chance to talk.
我们都没机会谈谈
Who's that for?
这花是给谁的
Jessica Dilaurentis.
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
She stopped by the police station this morning.
她今早来了警局一趟
She's moving back.
她要搬回来了
Wait, back to their old house? - Yeah.
等等 搬去原来的房子吗 -对
Jason made it seem like she hated it here.
杰森搞得仿佛她不喜欢那儿
He said that she couldn't face all the memories of Alison.
他说她无法面对那儿满是艾莉森的回忆
Well, something must have changed.
她的想法一定变了
I mean, in spite of what's been going on with Wilden,
撇开威尔登的事不谈
she seems to be in a pretty good place.
她看起来状态还不错
That's probably your dad.
可能是你爸爸
Maybe Mrs. D isn't so sad anymore
或许迪太太知道我们了解的事
because she knows what we know.
所以也不难过了
We don't know anything, Hanna.
我们什么都不知道 汉娜
I saw who pulled us out of the fire, Em. It was Alison.
我看见是谁把我们拖出火海了 是艾莉森

重点解释

We really didn't get a chance to talk.我们都没机会谈谈

get a chance获得机会

This time he's sure to get a chance to medal.

这次他一定能拿奖牌。

He'd soon get a chance to pay her back.

他很快就有机会报答她的。
She stopped by the police station this morning.她今早来了警局一趟

stop by偶然过访; 靠近; 访问

She stopped by just to pass the time of day.

她来串门只是为了打发时间。

Can you stop by for a moment on your way home from your firm?

你从公司回家时,能顺便来呆一会儿吗?

I mean, in spite of what's been going on with Wilden,撇开威尔登的事不谈

in spite of不顾;不管;尽管

In spite of the bad weather, we went fishing.

我们不顾恶劣的天气而去钓鱼。

In spite of our advice, he married above himself.

他不顾我们的劝告,同比自己地位高的人结了婚。

I saw who pulled us out of the fire, Em. It was Alison.我看见是谁把我们拖出火海了,是艾莉森

pull out of离开, 退出

I did not see you pull out of that alley.

我没看到你正开车从那条巷子出来。

分享到
重点单词
  • spiten. 恶意,怨恨 vt. 刁难,伤害
  • medaln. 奖章,勋章,纪念章 vi. 获得奖章