影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第47期:我永远不会讨厌你
日期:2012-05-15 23:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Just let me talk for a second, please.
听我说几句话
I don't want to argue or try to convince you--
我不是想吵架或者说服你
I know it's over, I know that!
我知道都结束了 我知道
But-- I just, I can't stand the idea
只是一想到你还在恨我
of you walking around and hating me.
就无法忍受
Hate you?
恨你
The only person I hate right now
我现在唯一恨的人
is myself for asking too much of you.
是我自己 我不该对你要求太高
Seeing you out there tonight,
今晚在这
out on the dance floor,
看见你在舞池里
having fun with guys your own age,
和同龄的朋友玩得那么开心
not sneaking around and
而不用偷偷摸摸地
holing up with me in my apartment to watch videos
窝在我的公寓里看电影
and eat one of the three things I can actually cook?
吃我只会煮的三个菜之一
Because...
只因为
Because I can't take you to the movies.
因为我不能带你去看电影
I can't take you out to a nice restaurant,
不能带你去个好餐厅
And for the record...
确切地说
I could never hate you.
我永远不会恨你
I figured you'd be here tonight.
我猜到你今晚会来
The new haircut wasn't to impress Mrs. Welch.
新发型不是给韦尔奇夫人看的
I gotta go.
我得走了

重点词汇

原文:But-- I just, I can't stand the idea of you walking around and hating me.只是一想到你还在恨我就无法忍受
walk around:绕走
She likes to walk around in bare feet.
她喜欢光着脚走来走去。


原文:holing up with me in my apartment to watch videos窝在我的公寓里看电影
hole up:藏匿
Well, we gotta find a place to hole up.
我们要找个地方躲起来


原文:And for the record...I could never hate you.确切地说我永远不会恨你
for the record:为正式记录在案目的
Just for the record, I think the President is a fool.
我郑重声明,我认为总统很蠢

分享到
重点单词
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服