《美少女的谎言》第3季第186期:佩奇被吓坏了
日期:2013-06-05 19:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Paige.
佩奇
Are you okay? I couldn't breathe.
你没事吧 我喘不过气来
Hey... Don't.
嘿 别这样
I'm sorry. I just can't go, okay?
对不起 我真的不能去
Hey, that's fine. It's just a party.
没关系的 只是个派对而已
It's not just a party!
并不只是派对
I can't do anything since Halloween.
自从万圣节后 我什么事都没法做
I've been able to hide from you
由于你父母对你严加看护
because your parents are protective.
我这段时间才能躲着你
I told you I had a restriction, too. I don't.
我跟你说我也被禁足了 其实我没有
I can barely leave my house to go to school.
我几乎都不敢离开家去上学
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
你怎么都不跟我说呢
Because I didn't want you to know.
因为我不希望你知道
You like strong women, right?
你喜欢坚强的女性 不是吗
After Nate was gone, I thought everything would be okay again.
内特死了以后 我以为一切都会恢复正常
And then, Garrett died.
可是接着 加勒特也死了
And now, all I can think about
现在 我脑子里想的全是
is when the next bad thing is gonna happen.
下一桩悲剧将会何时发生
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I'm scared.
我真的很害怕
And now, I've ruined your night.
现在 我又毁了你大好的夜晚
No, you haven't ruined anything.
不 你没有毁掉任何事
Why don't we go for a little walk.
我们走一走怎么样
Okay? Get some air. Okay?
呼吸点新鲜空气 好吗

重点解释

I've been able to hide from you because your parents are protective.由于你父母对你严加看护,我这段时间才能躲着你

be able to:会; 能

They appear to be able to handle the problem.

他们似乎可以处理这个问题。

hide from:使…看不见

It is difficult for stars to hide from paparazzi.

明星们要躲开狗仔队很困难。

And now, all I can think about is when the next bad thing is gonna happen.现在我脑子里想的全是下一桩悲剧将会何时发生

think about:回想

Even now when I think about it I feel pain in my heart.

就是现在想起来我心里都感到难受。

词义辨析:

think of,think about,think over这三个词组都与“想”有关,但所表达的含义有所不同。

think of多用来指“想起,认为”。

What do you think of my new car?

你觉得我的新车怎么样?

think about多用来指“考虑某事情或对某事进行思考”。

think over意思是“仔细考虑,认真思考”。

Please think over what I've said.

请仔细考虑我说的话。

分享到
重点单词
  • restrictionn. 限制,约束
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭