美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集第16期:被疯子绑架
日期:2018-11-21 14:15

(单词翻译:单击)

No!

Oh, my God! Lorenzo, are you okay?
我的天 洛伦佐 你还好吗
I'm okay, I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
- Jason, I'm sorry. - Don't touch me!
-杰森 对不起 -别碰我
You had him. I saw you.
我看到你快抓到他了
I saw you. What happened?
我看到了 你怎么回事
Hold it! Freeze! Put your hands up.
不许动 举起手来
Don't move!
不许动
Do not move!
不许动
Having two cops parked outside isn't enough?
两个警察在外面还不够吗
You need one parked in the foyer, too?
还要找个在大门前吗
Mom, we were so close to catching him.
妈妈 我们就差一点就抓住他了
That is not your job! You're a high school student.
那不是你的事 你是个高中生
Your job is to cash in that scholarship
你的任务是拿到那笔奖学金
and go to a good college and get yourself away from this mess.
念一所好大学 让自己远离这一切
Not to get yourself kidnapped again by some maniac.
不是让自己再被疯子绑架
Mom.
妈妈
What?
什么
What could you possibly have to say for yourself?
你还有什么想说的
I don't think we should take it.
我觉得我们不该接受
The scholarship.
那笔奖学金

分享到
重点单词
  • maniacn. 疯子,热衷者 adj. 疯狂的 =maniacal
  • foyern. 门厅,休息室
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结