《美少女的谎言》第3季第27期:梦娜发疯
日期:2012-11-25 21:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What's going on?
发生什么了
I just got off the phone with Wren
我刚刚和任通了电话
and he told me that Mona freaked out
他告诉我 前几天
after some guy went to visit her the other day.
有人去探望梦娜 她突然发疯
And now I can't see her anymore.
我现在见不到她了
I mean, seriously, I'm going to kill Lucas.
说真的 我想宰了卢卡斯
It wasn't Lucas. It was me. What?
探望她的不是卢卡斯 是我 什么
Why would you go there without me?
你怎么背着我去找她
Because I needed to talk to her.
因为我需要和她谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Nothing. Much.
也没什么
Really.
真的
I told her to just stop messing with you.
我告诉她别再招惹你了
Wait, messing with me?
等等 招惹我
Yeah, before I knew it, she was flipping tables
我还没反应过来 她就掀翻桌子
and acting like she was possessed.
好像着了魔一样
Mona is in Radley under 24-hour supervision.
梦娜在拉德里接受24小时监管
All right? She's not doing anything to hurt me.
她不可能伤害到我的
Yes, she is. You just don't see it.
你已经在被她伤害 只是没察觉到
You have to trust that I know what I'm doing.
你必须相信我 我知道自己在做什么
Hanna, if you were popping pills everyday,
汉娜 如果你嗑药成瘾
would you want me to just look the other way?
你希望我无闻不问吗
That's not the same thing.
这不一样
It is exactly the same thing.
这明明就一样
Wren thinks it's good if I go talk to her.
任觉得我和她说话是有帮助的
He said it's helping me heal.
他说对我的心理恢复也有好处
Why are you listening to some guy you barely know,
为什么你会听一个陌生人的话
instead of me?
而不是我
Because I obviously can't talk to you about this.
因为我显然不能和你说这个
You've already made up your mind about Mona.
你对梦娜的成见根深蒂固
Wren doesn't know everything that I know.
任并不知道我知道的事
Unless there's something that you're not telling me.
除非还有你没告诉我的事
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
Then you need to stay away from Radley.
那你就离拉德利远一点儿
Look, I get that you're trying to help me here, but you're not.
我知道你是想帮我 但你是在帮倒忙
So just do me a favor and stay out of it.
所以就当帮我个忙 别管这事

重点解释

妙语佳句:

he told me that Mona freaked out after some guy went to visit her the other day.他告诉我 前几天有人去探望梦娜,她突然发疯。

freak out:极度兴奋, 疯了

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

This ordinary quiet guy just freak out and shoot ten people.

这个平时温和的家伙简直发疯了,开枪打死了十个人

I told her to just stop messing with you.我告诉她别再招惹你了。

mess with:与 ... 厮混在一起,干预, 介入

Don't mess with her,she's got a violent temper.

别惹她,她的脾气很暴躁。

I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.

我要是你就会离他远点儿。

if you were popping pills everyday,如果你嗑药成瘾

pop pills:嗑药

She's been popping pills for months.

她大量服药已有几个月了。

He started popping pills in order to handle pressure.

他开始嗑药来化解压力。

考考你:

为什么你会听一个陌生人的话。

你必须相信我,我知道自己在做什么。

上期答案:

I was actually really looking forward to hanging out with her again.

I applied but I hadn't gotten in yet when she was--

分享到
重点单词
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • supervisionn. 监督,管理