《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第18期:一个人傻坐
日期:2015-01-19 20:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna, I swear I saw someone in that upstairs window.
汉娜 我发誓我看到楼上窗口有人
So you think Mona's just sitting in her house,
你真觉得梦娜会堪堪坐在
in the dark?
漆黑的家里吗
As twisted as she is,
她那么变态
I wouldn't put it past her.
做什么都可能
Look, she stuck her neck out for my mom.
她为了我妈牺牲很大
I know after everything she's done,
我知道鉴于她之前那些破事
it may seem like another one of her tricks,
这貌似是她另一个诡计
but Mona would've never confessed to killing Wilden
但如果不是我要她救我妈
If I didn't put that idea in her head in the first place.
她根本不会去认罪
Hanna, if Mona is really in trouble,
汉娜 如果梦娜真遇上麻烦
It is not your fault.
也不是你的错
You're safe here, Em.
艾米 你在这里很安全
It's not me I'm worried about.
我不是担心自己
It's Mona.
我担心的是梦娜
Door!
把门打开
Sorry. Don't be.
抱歉 没关系
Your parents would have the same rule if I were a guy.
如果我是男生 你爸妈也会这样
If you were a guy, you wouldn't be here.
如果你是男生 我就不会让你进来了
Maybe we should watch a movie
也许我们可以看个电影
to take your mind off things.
让你转移下注意力
I don't know if I could sit still for that long.
我可不保证能静坐那么久

重点解释

but Mona would've never confessed to killing Wilden If I didn't put that idea in her head in the first place.但如果不是我要她救我妈,她根本不会去认罪

confess to承认; 坦白; 忏悔

I have to confess to a hatred of modern literature.

我得承认我不喜欢现代文学作品。

I confess to being proud of my son's success.

我自认以儿子的成功为荣。

Hanna, if Mona is really in trouble,汉娜,如果梦娜真遇上麻烦

in trouble处于困境

You are always getting yourself in trouble.

你总是给自己找麻烦。

Do as you're told, otherwise you'll be in trouble.

叫你怎麽做就怎麽做,否则有麻烦。

It's not me I'm worried about.我不是担心自己

worry about担心; 烦恼

Don't worry about that mark, it will brush off.

不要为那个污渍操心,那是可以刷得掉的。

Don't worry about the printing; that's my parish.

别担心打印的事,那是我的工作范围。

分享到
重点单词
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • hatredn. 憎恶,憎恨,怨恨
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔