美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第11期:外出特权
日期:2019-03-07 10:22

(单词翻译:单击)

You must be CeCe.
你一定是茜茜了
I'm Mr. DiLaurentis.
我是迪劳伦提斯先生
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
But I can see you all are getting ready to leave so..
但我看到你们已经准备出发了
I'm gonna get out of your hair.
我就不打扰你们了
But I thought you were coming with us.
你不是要跟我们一起去吗
Really? Oh, my God.
真的吗 天呐
This is gonna be the best summer ever.
这个夏天简直太棒了
I know you went through a lot that summer.
我知道那个夏天你经历了很多
But we had a hell of a lot of fun too.
可是我们也玩得很开心啊
Ali..
艾莉
Every time I remember something..
现在每当我回忆起以前的事
I have to look at it differently now.
都得换种方式理解
We were so close.
我们当时很亲密
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
你为什么不告诉我实情呢
I was going to.
我本来打算说的
I swear.
我发誓
But that bitch, Bethany, she ruined everything.
可是那个贱人宝芬妮 她毁了一切
She found out mom was having an affair with her dad
她发现了妈妈在跟她父亲搞外遇
and she lost it.
于是就失控了
She stole my clothes, she knew I had out privileges
她偷了我的衣服 她知道我有外出特权
and she snuck out of Radley.
于是就偷偷溜出了拉德里

分享到